Just crashed

razza

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With the repair work to the skirt as well as the above point about the refurb(and broken neon, meaning another new set:rolleyes:, and don't start with the 'well that's not a bad thing' lol!:p)

And It'll probably need a new geo set-up as no doubt it's pushed it off a bit, I'll have to check with the assessor what it would cost be done private vs insurance, but will have to see.

thought it felt a bit odd, email from a mate:

Sorry to hear that and like you say fing luck nothing was coming the other way as people really gas it down Woodcote Road (where I assume it was). Could have been nasty as you say mate so in a way I’d count your blessings.

Strangely enough mate, I raced the lights a bit at the bottom of the hill this morning and had to correct a slide on the box junction. Thought to myself then that I should go easy. Then had a chat with a road gang guy who I know when I saw him in Tesco’s this morning who said there had been loads of smashes yesterday. There was one on the 13 bends just past The Pack Horse and another nasty fatal moped / van incident on Portman Rd yesterday. He told me the roads were heavily gritted on Sunday evening which has left them really greasy.

Bummer but could have been worse man. Hang in there dude.

I thought gritting was meant to make roads safer...:search:

i had the back end of my car out yesterday at about 15mph round a roundabout

but that's the best thing though! You can have low-speed fun when it's wet outside. Ultra slow tail out action. Much better than having to hammer the throttle 'cause the road's warm and grippy.

I know, the grit is making mine slip and slide all over the place. I put my foot down to overtake a car last night and started ripping up in third(in an N/A!!!) I didn't even drop down a gear it was only at about 3.5k-4k.

Same here, made a thread about it - tons of this white cack on the roads

Same here, made a thread about it - tons of this white cack on the roads

I know, why are they putting more down than usual it's actually forming big piles at the side of the road, in weatherby the other day there was actually so much down that cars were slipping and sliding all over the place, it was as if the road was covered in snow.

I know, why are they putting more down than usual it's actually forming big piles at the side of the road, in weatherby the other day there was actually so much down that cars were slipping and sliding all over the place, it was as if the road was covered in snow.

The stuff they're putting down is rubbish. Its called safecote, when it gets damp it's like diesel - so the smartest thing they could think of... hmmm lets put some more down = brown pants x 4! :blink:

Oh no mate! I feel kinda guilty now about the CR wheel thread.....

At least your ok and it could have been much worse

good:p

It's a bugger, finding it hard to find a wheel I like as gotten attached to these...

I'll try and get some inspiration tonight if I can get a lift to the Reading meet.