The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Membership pack

TopgunTT

I've been working on these over the last week, sent about 60 packs out this morning. Run out of calling cards now :(

Most of you will have them over the next few days but some of the people who've posted here haven't requested a members pack or filled in name/address details. It's a bit difficult to send packs without them :)

same here too, still didnt get nothing since i signed up :(:(:(:(

As above Shane, you need to do two things:

1) Tick the box in your UserCP to request a members pack

2) Complete your name and address details in your UserCP

It's pretty difficult to send you one without these :D

did i see thread that you can get mkiv supra merch- if anyones intrested and they want all supra and mkiv logos - a close friend of mine owns and Shop that does embroidery and they have all the machines and stuff. so if yall want anything like this done shirts done etc- i can see what he can do for us - hell cut us a good deal fo sure. this include caps aswell btw.

did i see thread that you can get mkiv supra merch- if anyones intrested and they want all supra and mkiv logos - a close friend of mine owns and Shop that does embroidery and they have all the machines and stuff. so if yall want anything like this done shirts done etc- i can see what he can do for us - hell cut us a good deal fo sure. this include caps aswell btw.

Better run this past the merchandise Mod - kranz. ;)