The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Day

Andyhannah

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be there for 9 ish at the slip road, am going to try and get a quick oil change in saturday morning and maybe spark plugs as well lol (busy morning)

Bloody hell nothing like leaving it until the last minute! lol

Did mine yesterday, then the car rolled forward and crushed my sideskirt on the jack... one new sideskirt needed :(

Anyway back on topic. :)

i will be there for 9 ish at the slip road, am going to try and get a quick oil change in saturday morning and maybe spark plugs as well lol (busy morning)

I would seriously not attempt that, although sparks are easy to get into etc they can be a pain. However if not there by 9am then you still have till 9:45 at Ferrybridge.

Mark

got your PM. Will see you at the time you set matey, we might be earlier if you want to set the arrive / leave time earlier?

I was going to be earlier but Luke can't get his ass out of bed, as posts above I am meeting him at appx 8:50-9:00.

Unless Luke and Tom can get to meeting point earlier?

Well shall we say 8:40 then at the layby? I still think Tom will be pushing the oil change and sparks change on the Saturday morning, maybe best letting him catch up with us at Ferrybridge then at least that gives the man more time for the change.

You ok with that Tom (123)?

We are really looking forward to seeing you all this weekend, 2 things to remind you of,

1: Please keep the speed down through the village- our drive will be repaired yet again but we would advise 5-10mph maximum for all the low cars;).

2:Beware that the police sit on the roundabouts around the selby bypass so be careful to keep your speed down.- this is a particularly inviting piece of road to a supra so please for your own sake stay at 60mph.:p

Food and drink will be available but we will be making a modest charge as the last meet you all ate us out of house and home:p;).

Also will note the food will not be fossilised as Andrew senior isn't manning the fort LOL.

Have a safe trip.

Andy, Andrew and the Miami GT Team:)