The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Day

Andyhannah

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, they were colour coded too, BLACK!!!!! I had charcoal coloured teeth for hours after one of his delights, I think this was because you had to sook (sp) on it first to make it moist enough to chew.

Seriously, I like my food CREMATED :D

I think it will be sooner to be honest, as the amount of people going on the dyno.

With the amount of cars going do people want to meet ate Ferrybridge for a convoy there?

Which date are you going Mark? Or you going to both to do the cooking? Could meet you at your house as I don't know the way to Miami-gt :)

How does this sound:

February 23rd

123tom123tom, Animal, Dazzi, Fish, Gord R, jamesmark, jevansio, marc_p, Pixelfill, Tom S, TurboBrett

March 15th

Carl_S, DaveSupTT, Dazzi, M5W TT, Matt H, mr keef, Olly, Pixelfill, rob wild

I'll probably be at both, and it's likely that DaveSupTT will be unable to run, so if Animal, Dazzi, jevansio, Tom S can pick a date out of the two. and if DragonLady can make either date it would be good to see you both.

Mike

Which date are you going Mark? Or you going to both to do the cooking? Could meet you at your house as I don't know the way to Miami-gt :)

I will be going on on the 23rd mate as the 15th of March I will be recovering in a big way as I am going out the night before and getting trashed for my 30th

If you wanna go to that one then can meet at mine or at ferrybridge whatever is easier for you.

I will be going on on the 23rd mate as the 15th of March I will be recovering in a big way as I am going out the night before and getting trashed for my 30th

If you wanna go to that one then can meet at mine or at ferrybridge whatever is easier for you.

Sounds good, I'll meet you at yours as you're only 10 miles from me. :thumbs:

convoy sounds good - I've no idea how to find Andy's place :D :search:

Mike

No probs Mike, just need people to confirm that they are going and a time and I can lead you all there, as following the road map such as AA is a bit iffy as I found the first time I went there.

Ferrybridge services is the easiest as we have to join the M62 again.

How does this sound:

February 23rd

123tom123tom, Animal, Dazzi, Fish, Gord R, jamesmark, jevansio, marc_p, Pixelfill, Tom S, TurboBrett

March 15th

Animal, Carl_S, DaveSupTT, Dazzi, jevansio, M5W TT, Matt H, mr keef, Olly, Pixelfill, rob wild, Tom S

I'll probably be at both, and it's likely that DaveSupTT will be unable to run, so if Animal, Dazzi, jevansio, Tom S can pick a date out of the two. and if DragonLady can make either date it would be good to see you both.

Mike

Mike need a postcode, will try to get Linda up too:eyebrows: