The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Day

Andyhannah

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so... you have an auto ;)

That's still faster and more powerful than yours, :p I was going to go manual in mine but after driving some of the manuals at the Dyno day I am not sure I like the manual box, to rough and clunky.

Will need to drive one properly to get a real opinion but first impressions I liek my Auto, and I know I prefer manual cars.

That's still faster and more powerful than yours, :p I was going to go manual in mine but after driving some of the manuals at the Dyno day I am not sure I like the manual box, to rough and clunky.

Will need to drive one properly to get a real opinion but first impressions I liek my Auto, and I know I prefer manual cars.

Your welcome to drive mine at the next meet, might not be a turbo but you get a feel of the gearbox(mine has a short shift though)

• 2 weeks later...
Me an' Lucy will be up for the day again. Not dyno-ing, just drinking coffee and possibly demonstrating why you need a baffle in an N/A 'zorst...

Yeah I'm just drinking coffee aswell:d

p.s. there's no possibly about it, you WILL be doing the baffle demonstration:p