The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Day

Andyhannah

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah 7:45 sounds (way too early, but) right, Where is good to meet round here? McDonalds ?

Mike

Yeah, McDonalds is close enough (I hardly need to start the car - just trundle down the hill)

And you're right - it's WAY too early. Just don't expect Lucy to be civil to anyone for about 3 hours, lol

it was a good day. Shame mine didn't work out, but hey life goes on;)

Good to see old faces again, and meet a great new one, Jay, thanks for a fun day mate:D

Yours certainly seemed to go well enough on the way home Tom ;)

Did you like that sideways moment on the 3 lane stretch, that was in 4th gear too :D

I had a great day, great to meet everyone, sorry I didn't get a chance to say bye to everyone, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. If I do say so it was a fantastic collection of Supras today, every single one looked the dogs danglies :D

Yours certainly seemed to go well enough on the way home Tom ;)

Did you like that sideways moment on the 3 lane stretch, that was in 4th gear too :D

yep think we touched 140 leptons at one stage, and the side ways action up hill in 4th :p

I ended up with 508bhp (flywheel), just scanning graphs in now, will post them up in a new thread in Supra Chat soon

That sounds down from expectation - at 1.4 too. mmm.

I'll look out for you graph, nice chatting with you today though mate - see you again.

Cheers

Aran

That sounds down from expectation - at 1.4 too. mmm.

I'll look out for you graph, nice chatting with you today though mate - see you again.

Cheers

Aran

Yeah, just a bit :D

It's up there now, great talking to you too Aran, I had a fantastic time today meeting everyone (regardless of what the car made).