The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Day

Andyhannah

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may be turning up again on the 15th just for the crack, so I'll pop the baffle out while I'm there for you. You really won't believe how ear bleedingly loud it actually is. It's obscene.

Can't wait;), think i'll be up again on the 15th, just not running on the dyno.

Erm............so that dyno run was with the baffle in?

Yeah, lol. Multiply that noise by 5 and you're somewhere near.

I can't drive it with the baffle out. Every bike and car I've ever owned has had the baffles ripped out and the Supe is the only thing that made me afraid to touch the throttle.

I drove it once without the baffle in and once I got to 60mph I had to open the windows as the noise pressure inside the car felt like it was going to crush my skull!

am here... you mentioned the carpet excuse, but i do believe that those little bars in the front bumper are restricting flow of air so you going to loose 10bhp there...

ch-ching.

Lets be honest my realistic power is going to be around 300;)

Your the one that should be thinking why I got 225.8 with an airfilter and a quiet exhaust... :sly:

Well apparently the fans should be on for all cars so with the stock airfilter(that has the better ducting) it should of helped me more than your HKS one if they had used them for ours.

Ha bet you didn't see that one coming:eyebrows: