The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South West Motor Show 2008

Guest www.swms.info

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, we live in Honiton, about 10-15 mins off exeter M5, and 30 mins from NAbbott race course. If people want to come and pit stop half way (Portsmouth guys?) you are more than welcome. Similalrly anyone else it is fine (good run up A30 for anyone from Cornwall). If you let me know we will grab some bbq stuff and have a few beers - but also could meet at ours in the morning before going, we are easy with whatever people wish to do.

We can also stop off in Exeter services on the way past to collect people in the morning.

Someone come up with a plan and we will facilitate as neccessary;)

1: Wile e coyote (Payed)

2. Supradan ( Payed cash )

3. DodgyRog ( Payed Paypal Confirmed )

4. buster123467 ( Paypal Confirmed )

5. Carlos (Payed Paypal Confirmed)

6: L33 (Payed Paypal Confirmed)

7: AndyT (Payed Paypal confirmed)

8: suprattgaz (Payed Paypal Confirmed)

9: Steve_r (Payed Paypal Confirmed )

Guys i sugest we all meet at exeter services then at 8.00 - 8.30

Me /supradan/Carlos and buster will come up from plymouth as we are only 1s from the south.

You other guys i think are all coming from dif directions so unless you meet up together somewhere then just get to the services

Lets hope the weather is good

Me /supradan/Carlos and buster will come up from plymouth as we are only 1s from the south.

You other guys i think are all coming from dif directions so unless you meet up together somewhere then just get to the services

any one know where i can get a cover for the car so when i clean it the day before i can put it away and keep it clean over night as i cant get in the garage as the motor bikes in there. lately i've been coming out each morning and my car is covered in birdcrap and it bound to happen night before show.

Hi guys

It is going to be a miracle if my car is back on the road by then :( She is having a complete engine rebuild after melting a piston and the parts are coming from the USA hopefully 11th or 12 June so that only gives me 2 days to rebuild the engine and then fit it back in the car but I may be able to borrow one if not I will call by and say hello at some point in the day anyway.

Would be great to see you but dont rush it do it right first time mate

Can you not do the Devon car show at Exeter with us ?

Hopefully will be able to do the Devon car show as long as it is still in one piece, I am taking it to the Nurburgring the end of June (if it is back together by then) but I will be driving round there a lot slower than I do on Forza on the xbox 360 :p so should be OK