The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South West Motor Show 2008

Guest www.swms.info

Hopefully will be able to do the Devon car show as long as it is still in one piece, I am taking it to the Nurburgring the end of June (if it is back together by then) but I will be driving round there a lot slower than I do on Forza on the xbox 360 :p so should be OK

Yes Nurburgring

me and dan hope to do it next year might be worth organising a small run :D

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: Wile e coyote (Payed)

2. Supradan ( Payed cash )

3. DodgyRog ( Payed Paypal Confirmed )

4. buster123467 ( Paypal Confirmed )

5. Carlos (Payed Paypal Confirmed)

6: L33 (Payed Paypal Confirmed)

7: AndyT (Payed Paypal confirmed)

8: suprattgaz (Payed Paypal Confirmed)

9: Steve_r (Payed Paypal Confirmed )

Guys i sugest we all meet at exeter services then at 8.00 - 8.30

Me /supradan/Carlos and buster will come up from plymouth as we are only 1s from the south.

You other guys i think are all coming from dif directions so unless you meet up together somewhere then just get to the services

Lets hope the weather is good

i hpe the weather is good! i went to sunday street wars near taunton sunday and got very burnt :( lok like a lobster, and where i shave my head i have blsters :( didnt expect it to be so hot! car is in the garage this week and wil be out fri and the missis is fitting new brake pds sat! so wil be like a new toy for me! having a fmic, boost gauge, hks ssqv and a new alternator tensioner fitted :)

justa quick one i havent been to exeter services before, but i assume its on the m5? now if im coming from taunton directon and your coming up to meet there are we going to be on opposite sides of the motor way or is it a big one where you can get to it from both sides!

just had a meet one on a motor way services but didnt relise there was services on the other side too so had to drive down more then come back up! even tho both were called the same place as they were directly opposite each other!

justa quick one i havent been to exeter services before, but i assume its on the m5? now if im coming from taunton directon and your coming up to meet there are we going to be on opposite sides of the motor way or is it a big one where you can get to it from both sides!

just had a meet one on a motor way services but didnt relise there was services on the other side too so had to drive down more then come back up! even tho both were called the same place as they were directly opposite each other!

The services is a big one, actually just off the motorway.

Off the top of my head its junction 30, it's well sign posted anyway

Are we still looking at 8am at Exeter services:)

It takes about 25 mins to the race course from the services;)

I would suggest early is better than late as the entrance to the race course is on a sh*t road if their are any queues:rolleyes:

Timing doesn't matter to me as I am quite close, so I will leave it up to the ones travelling further

:cool:Cya Sunday:cool: