Japfest 2008 - Saturday 17th May 2008 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

!!! Club stand now extended to 150 spaces !!!

Just spoken once again to Organizers of Japfest 2008 & hey have extended he booking to Tuesday 25th March so all have a extra few day's again to get your names & payments added to the list for the Massive Mega Event taking place

Loads of spaces now left to be filled keep the list growing & let's make it the LARGEST CLUB STAND there & make Supra's stand out proud for this event not to be missed.

Cheers Lui

Lui/Kranz

My name still shows unpaid but I paid :(

Hope my paypal payment reached you!

Lui / Kranz

money left my account 12th March should be at your end now??

Don't worry will be updated later pm has been sent to kranz & all updates are shown on first page of this thread so keep a eye all as always being updated every other day

150 spaces! Have they given us the Scooby mile or something? :blink:

Tarmac or grass Lui?

We will be having our stand on Camp Corner Japfest organiser said great spot loads of space & close to everything too, so hope he's right :eyebrows:

Just make sure you dont stand there with a limp wrist in a place called camp corner :)

Come on then supra owners lets really give this a good shot at filling this up, i know theres lots of names i havent seen on the list from supras in Somerset and Wiltshire, and im sure there must be loads more in this area, So lets really make this one of the biggest supra club showings ever.