Japfest 2008 - Saturday 17th May 2008 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems to have gone quiet on this now, looks like the list is going to stay at that number. Cant be disappointed 80 supras is a massive amount to be in 1 place, a few more would of still been nice. Going to be a great day for all that's going :)

Well giving it till Monday night just after the bank holiday weekend the will be doing the confirming & sorting out booking form.

!!! Once main booking form is sorted I will be still getting a total of 150 club stand spaces & opening a second list as the Japfest organisers said they will still honour there £10.00 advance booking fee for another month to fill up more spaces for the late comers to join in

;)!!!

Well giving it till Monday night just after the bank holiday weekend the will be doing the confirming & sorting out booking form.

!!! Once main booking form is sorted I will be still getting a total of 150 club stand spaces & opening a second list as the Japfest organisers said they will still honour there £10.00 advance booking fee for another month to fill up more spaces for the late comers to join in

;)!!!

Top job Lui. :)

have you recieved my payment for japfest? i paid for membership a few days ago to but stil says membership due?

Wiating for Kranz to update don't worry sure it will be fine , I will send him a pm now to up date list

Cheers Lui

is it to late to get on the club stand? my gf brought my japfest ticket for valentines day so ive got that already... do i need to do anything else?????????:blink:

No problem mate there will be club stand pass for you & will be pm'ing everyone for address when i have tickets & club stand passes

I need two tickets also. Can i still buy from you?

Still available just add name to list & pay via clubs paypal account full details on front page of this thread for payments

Wiating for Kranz to update don't worry sure it will be fine , I will send him a pm now to up date list

Cheers Lui

Hi lui mate, just to let you know, had a few problems with paying and kranz is aware of it, i have finally put the paypal payment through of £20.00

for two tickets and the club stand pass.

So its all sorted...once and for all! :D

Hey, me and my g/f are planning on going too, is it to late to book via you? ... and whats the club pass for?

Can you tell its my first year? :D

Not to late to book mate just add name & amount of tickets to the list & pay via club paypal account full details on front page of this thread.

Club pass is to get your supra on our massive club stand there.

Cheers Lui

Hi Lui

what is the latest date i can order tickets? i am trying to get another supra owner to become a member on here so we can both go.

Don't worry i will most probably have 30+ spare club stand passes & latest in getting late tickets for the £10 club price would imagine 2nd-3rd week in April but if not from me you can always buy in advance or at the gate on the day.

Cheers Lui