The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2008 and TOTB Date Conflict

Gaz Walker

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being a complete piss-head, the attraction of camping out in the pouring rain doesn't really appeal.

So for me, JAE '07 was a long day trip for the Sunday convoy.

Although meeting the rest of the guys was great, TBH I didn't think much of the show itself so I reckon TOTB would be my choice in '08.

SupraPod is a must though!

Hopefully I'll be there! I'm currently in the habit of ending up in the local curry house at 2am or later when out drinking. Do you cook Chicken Tikka in Naan to takeaway after a hard night on the beer? :D

:) Well i had no complaints about the Curry on Saturday night ( or the Chilli on friday ) ]

Cheers

-Ian-

i havent read all the way through the threab but where are these two places going to be held? i'd like to go to the jae and meet everyone tbh

TOTB is usually at Elvington Airfield near York.

JAE was at the East of England showground in Peterborough. Rumours of a new venue are rife.

Mike

What a jolly thread to set me up for a pleasant weekend, club spirit at it's very best :)

That reminds me. I've not had a threat of violence myself yet.

Time to wade into the Chiefgroover/Thorin lovers tiff.

Oh Ernie, I'm a-coming baby.