The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boxhill Meet 19/2/05

cashpoint

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good J, I've got to pick up my bro in Southampton first then head up the M3... which way are you thinking of going? we could set a meet in the middle somewhere...?

Rob

Rob, Am arranging to meet another member near Winchester. Suggest we form a plan to meet at services on M3, travel up and see who else is coming in that way

Jon

Have we confirmed a time for south mimms ?

last time I checked it was 11.30am departure from Mimms, so be there from about 11.15am. The route is currently undecided, the roadworks around Heathrow are a nightmare but the other way round is seriously long...

JB

South West Convoy...

Will be leaving Warminster about 10am which will put us at Fleet Services at about 11 - 11.15 and Box Hill about 12 ish.

How about meeting up J (and anybody else from this area) and then meeting up with the "Dorset Hants Mob" at Fleet ???

Times are flexible...

I'll pop a "South West Convoy" thread up see if we can get a few more along (Laz etc) :D

Gatso N Soo

South West Convoy...

Will be leaving Warminster about 10am which will put us at Fleet Services at about 11 - 11.15 and Box Hill about 12 ish.

How about meeting up J (and anybody else from this area) and then meeting up with the "Dorset Hants Mob" at Fleet ???

Times are flexible...

I'll pop a "South West Convoy" thread up see if we can get a few more along (Laz etc) :D

Gatso N Soo

Sounds good. Have been making arrangements with Stew123 regarding meeting at Northbound services on M3 by Winchester. Could always pull in at Fleet services as well enroute - the more the merrier. Time sound about right

J :thumbs:

Myself, Neo and Squirrel are meeting near J4 Camberly on the M3 to drive up to boxhill and was wondering if we could hook up with any other Supe's if passing this way? :thumbs:

cheers,

Rayman :tongue:

I live right next to M3 J3, but I'm going to head to M25 J11 via the backroads and get on there with my bro in his R32 GTR. The layby just off M25 J11 is quite a well used meeting point for trips to Boxhill (normally the FD and GTIR guys). If you guys go past M25 J11, I can always hook up with you there + anyone else who is meeting at J11? I'm aiming to get to J11 for about 11.15am?

Cheers, J

I live right next to M3 J3, but I'm going to head to M25 J11 via the backroads and get on there with my bro in his R32 GTR. The layby just off M25 J11 is quite a well used meeting point for trips to Boxhill (normally the FD and GTIR guys). If you guys go past M25 J11, I can always hook up with you there + anyone else who is meeting at J11? I'm aiming to get to J11 for about 11.15am?

Cheers, J

James,

Cool - be good if we could all hook up on the way. Any one else going M3, M25 or coming on the M25 passing the M3 to the meet? :flame Dev

Rayman

:zen:

James,

Cool - be good if we could all hook up on the way. Any one else going M3, M25 or coming on the M25 passing the M3 to the meet? :flame Dev

Rayman

:zen:

Hi Rayman,

I'm meeting up the Winchester services with few others at about 11am. Hopefully arrange to meet Gasto & Sue (and others) at Fleet Services about 11:15 (is that enough time to get there from Winchester services?). I agree that we should aim to pick up as many as possible enroute to Boxhill. (may have to leave earlier now...)

Any suggestions where we should tie up with you around Camberley way?

Gatso: Are you going to post a South West Convoy thread as per previous post? I'm not too sure about services/junctions and how far/time to drive between possible meeting points.

J

Hi Rayman,

I'm meeting up the Winchester services with few others at about 11am. Hopefully arrange to meet Gasto & Sue (and others) at Fleet Services about 11:15 (is that enough time to get there from Winchester services?). I agree that we should aim to pick up as many as possible enroute to Boxhill. (may have to leave earlier now...)

Any suggestions where we should tie up with you around Camberley way?

Gatso: Are you going to post a South West Convoy thread as per previous post? I'm not too sure about services/junctions and how far/time to drive between possible meeting points.

J

Hi Jaymdee,

Depends how fast your driving from Winchester to Fleet :p . TBH not sure dude. Fleet services is just pass Hook J5 on the M3.

I know Neo is up for it too.

I suppose we could all meet at the Sainsbury's car park on J4?

Neo/Squirrel - what do you think? It is pretty close to J4 of the M3 and easy to get to from the M3.

As for times it would be good to meet around J4 at around 11:15. What do you reckon? :looney:

Rayman

Hi Jaymdee,

Depends how fast your driving from Winchester to Fleet :p . TBH not sure dude. Fleet services is just pass Hook J5 on the M3.

I know Neo is up for it too.

I suppose we could all meet at the Sainsbury's car park on J4?

Neo/Squirrel - what do you think? It is pretty close to J4 of the M3 and easy to get to from the M3.

As for times it would be good to meet around J4 at around 11:15. What do you reckon? :looney:

Rayman

Dont mind where we meet up mate either at the Fleet services or at the Sainsburys car park just off the M3. Whatever is good for the others.

Thats cool I am easy where we meet.

I think it would be better to meet at Sainsburys car park just of the M3 rather than meet at fleet services. Bit harder for us to get as we will be double backing, but if people want to meet at fleet still I am up for that.

Lets talk on the other thread :thumbs:

Cheers,

Rayman