The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boxhill Meet 19/2/05

cashpoint

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, to all attending the Boxhill meet on Sat 19th,I would just like to make people aware of the limiting amount of parking space available for such a large "Jap Car" event. Looking at the number of Supra owners going we would fill a third of the carpark ourselves.Therefor I would suggest if you can get their before 12pm you will have a better chance of parking together!

Also would anyone be interested in a mini convoy afterwards to the Fairmile Pub in Cobham, aprox' 25 min's away from Boxhill,for a bit of warmth & some Good food! This venue is used as our monthly S.E Meeting point. If so, we could leave Boxhill between 2pm & 2.30pm,at roundabout turn right onto A24 towards M25, join it at jct 9 (clockwise-Heathrow),go to first jct No`10,Turn right A3 (London).go to first jct(painshill- A245) turn right A245 Cobham. Take first Left at roundabout A307 Portsmouth Rd, FAIRMILE Pub a mile up on left hand side.(Note this route save's going through Leatherhead one-way system) Open to any other suggestions!

LIST for Fairmile if interested!

1. Mr T

Hi, to all attending the Boxhill meet on Sat 19th,I would just like to make people aware of the limiting amount of parking space available for such a large "Jap Car" event. Looking at the number of Supra owners going we would fill a third of the carpark ourselves.Therefor I would suggest if you can get their before 12pm you will have a better chance of parking together!
Regarding this .. (something I also mentioned on JapUKMeets). Does anyone have the phone number for Boxill (or Rykers?), as there are a couple of 'overflow' carparks there. It may be worth calling ahead to say that we are coming and suggesting that it may be wise to open all of the overflow carparks, as we will almost certainly outgrow the main one??

In my experience, as long as you get there before 1pm (or whenever the South Mimms JapUKMeets convoy arrives) you should be able to score a parking space! :tongue: :cool:

Cheers, J :thumbs: