The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boxhill Meet 19/2/05

cashpoint

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day. Good to catch up with everybody again. Nice to see so many supras in convoy to the farmile. A big thank you to Sheena for the picnic at box hill, chocolate cake always welcome! See you on the 1st at the fairmile.

Andy & Susan

Brill day....

Really nice to see you all again, looking forward to a a meet in the sun in the not to distant future I hope.

Good to meet up with all the "usuals", and some new to us as well.

"New Purple Skyline" sorry, didn't get youe name, nice car !

See you at the Fairmile next meet all being well.

Thanx Laz & Kate for the mini convoy there and back, was fun !

Cheers

Gerry & Soo

PS .... Great Cake Sheena, fancy being Mr.s Simpson Mk2 ?? x

Mines the first pic.

When we left the fairmile..we were not too sure how tho get back to M25 clockwise. We drove for 20 mins and then De Ja Vu! We saw the Fairmile! We went round in a circle! Got home eventually. :)

When How_Supra and i left you and Kevin we also got confused. Well i say we i meant i. Wasn't too bad but we ended up on tour through Wimbeldon and Hammersmith. :donkey:

Hey Suprawoman, try pasting this link into your browser

http://james2842.fotodock.co.uk/c437491.html

I just checked and it was fine. :(

It was a brilliant day out and would like to say thanks to all for meeting up and convoying up to the meet.

Good turn out of Supra's I managed to film the 17 in a row leaving boxhill at the end to journey over to the pub.

Lots of nice motors and now I have to hold back the temptation to go shopping for new bits for the Supe!

Will post links to pics once the video has been edited too.

Nice to meet you all and hope to see you at future events.

:thanks: & :zen:

Rayman

I agree Ray, great day and as usual another great turn out of supra's from the club. I am sure that we just pipped the Skylines with you had the most cars at the meet. The convoy back to the Fairmile was superb and reminded me of JAE last year. I have got to say big hello's to the usual mob :-

Andy & susan - good to meet you both again.

Amazing Grace - Always makes me laugh and bakes the best cakes.

Gatso & soo - Nice to see you again.

Laz - Always friendly and nice to talk to.

As well as some new faces:-

Raymanuk - good to know you, if you ever fancy a drive out then just drop me a pm mate as you are so close by.

As well as many others who I met on the day. It always makes me feel good when so many people come from to meets and talk to you like you have known them for years and if you think its all just over a car (but not just any car).

See you all soon I hope and dont forget the next meet is the local SEM at the Fairmile pub in Cobham.