The mkiv Supra Owners Club

snow foam + heavy duty lance

peter richards

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay Peter. Can I order two of these please. One is for a JCB PW (image below) and the other is for a karcherPW , are all the Karchers the same fitment or do you need a pic of this as well. Payment just sent via BT. (check PM for reference)

JCB fitment

Cheers

(Rob) Scotty71

Peter,

What is the difference between auto rae chem's snow foam and using Megiuars Hyper Wash with the lance? Emailed Polished Bliss as Im ordering some detailing gear and they only use Hyperwash by Megiuars for foaming pre stage wash.

Cheers

Scotty

not sure scotty , i use the auto rae chem foam , but the stuff thats going to arrive with your lance will autobrite , as i changed suppliers a while back , but tbh they are all pretty much the same .

just a pre wash stage , the order was placed today mate so should be with you in a few days .

ten litres of the foam will last you years mate so dont go ordering any more

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.