The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Too honest for my own good?

Digsy

Well done m8, if they are straight with you then you did the right thing.

i have had one cracker that might bring a smile to some faces (YES I was dishonest)

When i was elec contracting, one of my big customers screwed me for £600, blaming 2 of my lads for doing "damage" (completely untrue - i was there !).

I took it like a man ;)

2 months or so later, they made a clerical error & paid me twice on a £1350 job ....... NO i said nothing & took it as a gift from above for their greed (and the lads got a crackin christmas party that year :D )

Basically I'm honest but just this once :baa:

Awwww :hug:

Actually I'm the same. Although I don't think I'd even notice if I was overpaid by that amount to be honest!

I used to work in an off licence and some chick there was getting paid in cash (through teh books but it was an option) but they were also paying her BACS too! She didn't say a word and denied all knowledge, apparently she's so overdrawn she didn't realise. Come on! She must have taken home at least £500 a month, after a few months theres no way you could not notice your balance looking healthier!!