The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back to work?

Supragal

Couldnt get myself up before 6 i dont think.

Im in same boat as Merckx, self employed so the longer you have off the longer you go without money!!!!

No bosses to get pis*ed off with though, only yourself :thumbs:

P.s How do you quote people?????? like everyone does on here :conf:

Like this :D

Just press the quote button at the relevant persons message :upside:

Me too :twak:

Another of the poor self employed, working for customers that want the earth for peanuts :cry:

Over a week of playing with the computer, driving the supra & eating well (rarely drink - boring old fart) ............... so i go back to work in a supra, play with the other computer & get a sandwich at lunchtime :lalala: Maybe it's not so bad :friday:

I wish... up at 4 to leave the yard at 5

now that brings back memories, left that game full time in 96 & don't miss it (much). Still do the odd little job for a mate & it's a real pleasure to know it's not a daily task ;-)

I'm back in tomorrow too ..... But I must be one of the few people on here that actually love their job! It's like going to Uni everyday and messing about with your mates! :p

Plus ... I'm only there for a week, then I'm off to Austria for a bit of snowboarding! :upside: :p

J :p

Back tomorrow for me too. Finished on 20th December because I tacked some of my own hols onto the Christmas break (otherwise I'd never have got any shopping done).

TBH I'm glad to be going back. Not only am I happy to still have a job, but my body clock is shot to bits after a succession of progressively later and later nights, and my brain is turning to mush through having nothing to apply it to. :(

Was a good holiday though :)

I was at work Wed, Thurs and Fri last week so im used to being back :(

Bleedin part timers :D

Ditto, to the above

although after all the posts and chatting with DB etc, wish I was off for a good while.

To all who know me all the best for the coming months, to those who don't

Bring on Those Dancing Girls, I'll bring the doughnuts and the Beers (ask any one from JAE or Santa Pod) and I wish all my new friends I have yet to meet the best for the new year also :eyebrows:

:flame Dev

It sucks big time, one of my colleagues decided to spend his time in the office over Christmas destroying a selection of important databases, two PCs on a remote site have died already and despite working for one of the largest dairies in the world we have no milk so I can't have a nice coffee.... it's good to be back....

Back tomorrow, it's gonna be a killer. My sleeping pattern has adjusted to 4am to 1.30pm. :zzz:

was back in work today, my sleepin pattern was still the same as that one! forgot my till code too because i only occasionally have to use the tills! was also pished to learn that yesterday was counted as everyone's day off for the week even though it was a bank holiday! apparently everyone had saturday off but i wouldnt know coz i was on my annual leave! dunno how im gonna cope til sunday :cry: might go for a nap now i think!! :zzz: