The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xmas Give-away 2007 #1

mawby

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That pleases me too, mainly because there is a hope that all the people who bought them to sell on at a profit may lose money now.

That's what I thought. I really wasn't happy with the idea of paying 40 quid over the odds just to get one in time for xmas.

Last one on the shelf. :D

"Are we nearly there yet?"
Well you're not far off the first prize, but there's still a bit of a way to go to get the second prize - which is good as hopefully the second prize will still be around for people who are at work at the moment and wont see this thread until this evening.

Well you're not far off the first prize, but there's still a bit of a way to go to get the second prize - which is good as hopefully the second prize will still be around for people who are at work at the moment and wont see this thread until this evening.

Was going to say its a bit unfair on people who are stuck in work with no PC lol

ahhh well, survival of the fittest and all that :eyebrows: