The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White Aero fleabay

Annabella

It's probably the pessimist in me but something doesn't feel right about the car. To many inconsistencies for my liking when you dissect the advert.

He talks about originality yet the car was 202 and is now 040 but he says "I can’t stress enough how rare it is to find an Aero Top Targa Supra which is originally white from factory". The front seats have been changed (as j_jza80 has pointed out) along with the wheels, steering wheel, gear knob side skirts and front bumper.

He talks about a full restoration when in reality it's had a glass out respray with new seals, headlights and badges et cetera. But if the car doesn't sell it's going back to the body shop for "a short follow up" :blink: Is it because the body kit doesn't line up too well when you look at the bumper or side skirts? Any under lying reasons for this? Crash repair?

No before or after photos of the body work or under sealing. Has something been covered up?

It's still running on 23 year old components & the engine has had a comprehensive service which saw a change of cam-belt, aux belt & pulleys. Sounds comprehensive to me :taped:

Why will he only forward the detail of the original owner to the new owner?

"Since the restoration my Supra has only seen 40 miles of road and is kept in a secure storage unit for valuable cars near my home" or "this car has always been garaged over the winter months" Which is it?

Too many people trying to make a quick buck due to the recent price increases, he just seems like another one to me.

E2A

No decent photos of the car either apart from the rear, just arty angular long distance shots.

Doesn't sound like an enthusiasts cherished car after reading the mot history, i wonder how long he's owned it ?

A bit of a trader is my thoughts, sold a WRX earlier in the year and has another for sale now along with the Supra.

The seller bought the Supra last summer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.