PDA

View Full Version : Jae 12-15th september

safcdixon
29-05-13, 16:52
Any one interested in going down to this heard its a good weekend, I personally want to go to as much as possible once the cars painted etc Linky to main thread belowhttp://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?291011-JAE-2013-Interest-Thread-URGENT!&p=3672455#post3672455

mclarenross
30-05-13, 08:23
I'm keen! :thumbs:
It'd be nice to get a few NE members going... Perhaps a convoy!!

qwarrior
30-05-13, 11:52
Would love to, but not sure I'll be able to. Will have to have a chat with the missus. :(

Littler
30-05-13, 11:59
Have words with hodge he needs to get himself down there again!

We need to see the double air mattress in a single tent again :D

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2011/09/275.jpg

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=138994&d=1315848517

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=138962&d=1315778421

Bossco
30-05-13, 17:07
Id be up for it.

hodge
30-05-13, 17:49
I'm in. So is my matress.

Havard
30-05-13, 18:14
I'm in. So is my matress.

One of the funniest moments in nearly 7 years here..!!

I thought it fitted ok.

wile e coyote
30-05-13, 18:23
I'm in stitches again seeing that lol

letmeshowyou
30-05-13, 19:41
Can I put your names down in the main thread guys? :)

safcdixon
30-05-13, 20:35
Good stuff lads this should be a cracker of a weekend

Was there no video footage of hodge trying to get that mattress in his dinky tent? Lol bet that was a mission getting that in

Bossco
31-05-13, 00:11
Can I put your names down in the main thread guys? :)

Go for it

hodge
31-05-13, 09:58
Good stuff lads this should be a cracker of a weekend

Was there no video footage of hodge trying to get that mattress in his dinky tent? Lol bet that was a mission getting that in

I'm not only the master of wire tucks, I can also matress tuck too. It's all about trigonometry, and air volume. I'd explain but you all wouldn't understand lol :D

Havard
31-05-13, 10:08
I'm not only the master of wire tucks, I can also matress tuck too. It's all about trigonometry, and air volume. I'd explain but you all wouldn't understand lol :D

Are you coming John? Not seen you since the last one. Maybe you can show me how to get a square peg into a round hole?

hodge
31-05-13, 12:04
Are you coming John? Not seen you since the last one. Maybe you can show me how to get a square peg into a round hole?

I hope to be there yeah bud.
The peg thi g is pretty simple really. Bash the feck out of it and it will go in eventually ;)

Bossco
31-05-13, 16:38
I've always been a big fan of the "hit this little bit with this massive hammer" strategy.

letmeshowyou
31-05-13, 18:24
Updated in the main thread :)

letmeshowyou
29-07-13, 18:46
Bump to this thread, and a link to the main one here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?291011-JAE-2013-Interest-Thread-URGENT!

would be good to see more names down, especially with no Supra Pod this year!

safcdixon
29-07-13, 18:57
Bump to this thread, and a link to the main one here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?291011-JAE-2013-Interest-Thread-URGENT!

would be good to see more names down, especially with no Supra Pod this year!

Just an Idea guys but would it be better to merge the the two events, Jae and 20th anniversary otherwise its two long journeys down for us guys up north within a few weeks of each event, its one of those costs that would probably be too close together for me unfortunately, maybe worth a discussion between you Mod types :)

Bossco
04-08-13, 21:46
Come on Mark, do both!

safcdixon
04-08-13, 23:16
Come on Mark, do both!

Wish I could Say yes for definite Ross :( but cant say for certain at the minute, theres quite a few bits I want/need doing before the MOT so its depending on the cost of the work that I cant do myself tbh

Ross C
04-08-13, 23:35
Come on chaps. Myself, Tony and Alex are all going down. Would be class to have you guys join us again after the SCS

safcdixon
04-08-13, 23:37
Come on chaps. Myself, Tony and Alex are all going down. Would be class to have you guys join us again after the SCS

Is that Both events Ross? or Jae?

Ross C
05-08-13, 00:03
Is that Both events Ross? or Jae?

JAE for me personally as I'm a skint student but its looking like a great event in the main thread

safcdixon
05-08-13, 00:09
JAE for me personally as I'm a skint student but its looking like a great event in the main thread

I think Im leaning towards Jae now too, because of the uncertainty surrounding the 20th event, but the 20th anniversary has the potential to be a mint day out and a total one off, but getting mashed over the three days at Jae has it appeal too :D, that's why as I said above, linking the two events would be ideal (for me anyway)

Ross C
05-08-13, 00:15
A weekend outweighs a day event regardless of importance for me. Its too far to go for just a day's event. JAE is looking great although I've not been before the pictures from last year look awesome

drift_bear
05-08-13, 00:30
C'mon marc :p I can pressure you to :p

safcdixon
05-08-13, 00:38
A weekend outweighs a day event regardless of importance for me. Its too far to go for just a day's event. JAE is looking great although I've not been before the pictures from last year look awesome

I agree with the full weekend mate and it is a long way but if the 20th goes on a convoy around a racetrack and Im not there Im gonna be well sick, I know this aint guaranteed but it would be fookin EPIC! lol Il make a decision once the venue for the 20th event is sorted because if it way down south I really cant be arsed with the long travel twice in a fortnight

C'mon marc :p I can pressure you to :p

Haha Do you want a paint gun fetching too Jae Alex? that way we can all chip in and sort your colour situation out :D

drift_bear
05-08-13, 01:25
Haha Do you want a paint gun fetching too Jae Alex? that way we can all chip in and sort your colour situation out :D

Come to JAE, get me drunk and I'll probably consider it under the marque :p

letmeshowyou
05-08-13, 18:25
You know JAE makes sense! Come on guys :)

safcdixon
05-08-13, 18:41
You know JAE makes sense! Come on guys :)

Whens deadline for payment to be in by Adi?

letmeshowyou
05-08-13, 19:04
No deadline as such, but to be honest I really need to get things sorted within the next few days if at all possible.

Bossco
05-08-13, 20:23
Come on lads. Lets pile the pressure on Hodge and Marc.
Hodge and Marc!
Hodge and Marc!
Hodge and Marc!
Hodge and Marc!
Hodge and Marc!

safcdixon
05-08-13, 21:43
Come on lads. Lets pile the pressure on Hodge and Mark.
Hodge and Mark!
Hodge and Mark!
Hodge and Mark!
Hodge and Mark!
Hodge and Mark!

Haha whos Mark? :D

Im nearly certain im gonna go just need to sort a few things on the car to make sure it will make it lol plus i lost a tyre on the washington highway the otherday so im gonna be down a few hundred quid down :(

Btw Ross mines spelt with a C on the end, as in Marco gabbiadini (Legend)

Bossco
05-08-13, 21:55
Marc it is then. Actually, I'll refer to you as Marco from this point on. I listen to Marco on total sport on BBC Newcastle. He talks a lot of sence for an ex makem. I like him. Anyway, if your in then it's pressure on hodge
Hodge!
Hodge!
Hodge!
Hodge!
Hodge!

Ross C
05-08-13, 22:08
Hodge come on
Hodge come on
Hodge come on
Hodge come on
Hodge come on
Hodge come on
Hodge come on
Hodge come on
Hodge come on
Hodge come on
Hodge come on
Hodge come on
Hodge come on
Hodge come on
Hodge come on

safcdixon
05-08-13, 22:23
Hodge
Hodge
Hodge
Hodge
Hodge
Hodge

Yeah Im nearly certain tbh, Aye marco's class! is gary bennet still on there too? Another safc legend on bbc newcastle lol

Stevo
06-08-13, 11:35
Marc it is then. Actually, I'll refer to you as Marco from this point on. I listen to Marco on total sport on BBC Newcastle. He talks a lot of sence for an ex makem. I like him. Anyway, if your in then it's pressure on hodge
Hodge!
Hodge!
Hodge!
Hodge!
Hodge!

He sounds a bit camp though...

safcdixon
06-08-13, 15:31
He sounds a bit camp though...

Its the italian accent coming through Stevo :D

im sure hes from somewhere like York though lol

Bossco
06-08-13, 19:37
Aye sounds like he's from Sheffield. Defiantly a Yorkshireman. We get John Anderson as the Newcastle pundit. Im mot always convinced by his words.

Hodge!
Hodge!
Hodge!
Hodge!
Hodge!

safcdixon
06-08-13, 19:53
Aye sounds like he's from Sheffield. Defiantly a Yorkshireman. We get John Anderson as the Newcastle pundit. Im mot always convinced by his words.

Hodge!
Hodge!
Hodge!
Hodge!
Hodge!

Whos John anderson? You guys will be struggling in 20yr you will have to learn french to listen to it haha either that or risk listening to steven taylor talk the total and utter crap he already does these days

Ross C
14-08-13, 19:23
Come on guys get yourselfs in gear and get paid up for this by friday!!!

hodge
14-08-13, 22:28
I can't make it guys sorry. Paula's away on holiday and I've got Johnathan. I'm going to take the time to crack on with some of the Supra graft I've got on. Sorry.

Ross C
15-08-13, 20:53
I can't make it guys sorry. Paula's away on holiday and I've got Johnathan. I'm going to take the time to crack on with some of the Supra graft I've got on. Sorry.

Gutted to hear but family always comes first

Matsi
31-08-13, 20:09
Can anyone going do me a favour? I have been able to find a roof spoiler but the seller will not post, he is going to jae and said he would take it for someone to collect it, would anyone from the north east be able to get if for me and bring it back up? I will be able to collect it from you and will pay 10 to anyone willing to do so, pm me if you can help thanks

Bossco
01-09-13, 14:10
Lads what are we doing about JAE? Owt or nowt?

safcdixon
01-09-13, 14:25
Lads what are we doing about JAE? Owt or nowt?

Im not going mate ive just not got the funds to sort out everything on the car then sort tickets, fuel etc too

Maybe next year :(

tony tt
01-09-13, 16:02
Any lads from Newcastle or North East fancy a convoy on the 12th? Myself, Ross C and Driftbear will be passing Carlisle on the M74 about 12?