The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's it worth in the current market?

Bagci

This is just a quick repost of a previous ad to gauge the cars value, car is pretty much exactly the same!

1994 Toyota Supra GZ Twin Turbo Auto

For sale is my Toyota Supra Twin Turbo GZ Auto. This car was first registered in July 1994 and then registered in UK in September 2004. This car is in very good condition especially considering the age and has a very comprehensive service history including every single MOT certificate since it was first imported in 2004 and a cambelt change at 60,000 miles. The current MOT expires on the 4th of December and the Tax expires on the 31st of May. This car has a genuine 80,000 miles(129,000km) on the clock with proof from all the previous MOT certificates.

This car comes with all the GZ extras such as a uprated Torsen LSD, Cruise Control, Climate Control, Electric Leather Seats, Power Antenna and also a after market Toad Alarm system for extra security and a CD Changer.

The car is mechanically very good, and it still drives like new as you would expect from a Supra with a 2jz-gte engine and the fantastic Supra autobox. The car recently had a full brake overhaul with new OEM brakes discs all round which were accompanied by Chris Wilson ceramic brake pads with the brake pads alone costing £160.

Now to a few minor blemishes on the car, as you would expect from a car of this age it does have general wear and tear which isnt much at all for a 18 year old car as you can see in the pictures. The car has a few stone chips and also the drivers side skirt has a small crack around 5 inches long. The only other thing if im being honest is the front alloy wheels upon close inspection could do with a refurb to get the best out of them.

Other than that this is a very good and genuine car. It has both sets of keys and even has all of its original tools including a Japanese flare these vehicles were first given when they were first built. The speedo and ODO meter still read in there original kilometre readings so you dont have to worry about any dodgy business with inaccurate conversions and the car even still has its original interior which is in excellent if not perfect condition.

If anyone has any questions or wants any more photos of any part of the car then please contact me and ill get back to you as soon as possible. Dont miss out on this fantastic and genuine car, thanks for your time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351027976.244546.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351028018.220680.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351028028.648596.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351028040.364242.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351028052.556109.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351028066.158552.jpg

Thanks guys

With regard to the mileage what proof is there for the 10 years before it was imported ?

That is always the problem with imports though. I have a Jap car auction sheet that says 91,000Km and the car has all the evidence and MOT's since I got it. What happened to it in Japan is really anyones guess. Condition is everything with these cars now, unless you have a UK with complete history.

IMO of course Dunk.

H.

I'm just being pedantic H :)

As we know the trouble with the mkiv is it has excellent build quality and hides its age/mileage well

so you could easily be looking at a car with double the mileage.

If its got provable genuine mileage i'd need it covered from day one, same goes

for service history.

Not just since it arrived here.

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

I'm not mate I was just wondering,

Thanks to everyone else's input and as regards to history and mileage, Got all Japenese Mots and all Uk Mots, 80k miles

It adds to its value in my opinion so worth mentioning, if you have all this it makes it

stand out from a lot of imports that don't.

I would say about £5K to sell.

£5.5K for advertising purposes. The car looks very clean with decent set of aftermarket wheels on. There are a lot of shitters out there.

:yeahthat:

That is always the problem with imports though. I have a Jap car auction sheet that says 91,000Km and the car has all the evidence and MOT's since I got it. What happened to it in Japan is really anyones guess. Condition is everything with these cars now, unless you have a UK with complete history.

IMO of course Dunk.

H.

:yeahthat: