The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Said goodbye to the Supra today

Blackie

Well my Supras finally gone after six years of ownership. The new owners a top bloke and has a few plans for her (He said he would put pictures up). As he was talking to me just before going i started to well up lol when i saw him drive out of sight i started sobbing, Not a few tears but actually sobbing like a child, wtf!

Anyway, End of a chapter for me, Onwards and upwards. :)

Back home now, a pair of matching Supras on the drive, but the differences are amazing. Pictures to follow in the next few days after I have tried Jamesys wheels for size. Love the car, not wanting to remind you of course Blackie.

Good luck.

Upwards? (Gay Sol?)

Its got Vtech yo! :D

Back home now, a pair of matching Supras on the drive, but the differences are amazing. Pictures to follow in the next few days after I have tried Jamesys wheels for size. Love the car, not wanting to remind you of course Blackie.

Good luck.

Fantastic meeting you today, Im glad its gone to a good home. You didnt notice my eyes glazing over did you? lol

get a pic up of the new wheels on it mate :D

Deffinatly, I cant wait to see it :)

Fantastic meeting you today, Im glad its gone to a good home. You didnt notice my eyes glazing over did you? lol

Good to meet you too. I was aware you had made a quick exit but to be honest I was concentrating more on not clipping a wall or turning the car onto it's roof in front of you!

Edited by scorling (see edit history)

Good to meet you too. I was aware you had made a quick exit but to be honest I was concentrating more on not clipping a wall or turning the car onto it's roof in front of you!

Lol, You forgot all the bits i asked you to remind me about ;)