The mkiv Supra Owners Club

zilla

Guest zilla

Guest zilla

hi all, am from lincoln an just joined owners club... traded in my GTO an bought 1993 TT supra in october '09.. metallic yellow gold, greddy front mounted intercooler, trust induction kit, hks coilover, earthing kit, 6 speed box, blitz turbo timer, greddy auto boost control, veilside boost gauge, 4" s/s exhaust, top secret body kit, 19" deep dish alloys. dont no much about supra's just no am well well pleased with looks an performance...coolest car i'v ever had!

Guest zilla

sorry bout this but if you click on the link above it will bring you to find stuff on photobucket type in supra_photos and it will show you a pic of a car "not mine"

click where is says view supra_photos profile and my car is there a bit of a long winded way but having probs and will sort it properly tomorrow, hope this works for you?

Congrats :)

The car looks familiar, but I'm not sure if it's the one I'm thinking of (used to have some stickers and owned by someone who worked for an importer in the south)

Love the wheels, but the suspension needs some looking at, it's very high! Do you know what it has fitted?