The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ello everybody peeps

Guest larteyc

Guest larteyc

Hey there, just thought I would say high, been looking for a new motor for a while and I have finally settled on getting a Supra for my new toy!

Just been doing my research and I am torn between whether or not to get a tt or an sz that I have seen in a local garage.. decisions, decisions!! I am upgrading ( severly ) from my old 1.8 vec ( not even an SRi )M and I was wondering whether or not I would be impressed by the sz or left wanting more ;).

Cheers

Chris

I have an NA and I may go TT conversion. It depends on what you want?

The NA's are mega reliable and comparitively cheap to run. TT's are quick but I was always worried about the costs of turbo failure etc!

In the end if I keep the car, I would like to have a bit more power but not much as the NA has frightened me on a couple of occasions.....;) It's knowing how to use the power and keeping it at around 4.5k revs that will make the NA quick but nothing compared to a TT.

H.

Guest larteyc

Well 'tis done! and I just have to wait until the 3rd to pick up my new toy! Got the sz in the end, thought I would see what thats like and get used to the car and then see about a tt later.. at last the car I fell in love with as a boy will be mine!

Guest larteyc

Well I finally have her!! And man... it is such a difference to my old Vectra!! To anyone thinking og getting a Supra. dont think, just DO!

Now I just need her to get a Celica ( though she is really liking the Supra at the moment, so mebbe I could get her one as well ) !