The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Flippy Project Wideboy Goes Facelift, (TRD Widearch Pics)

albundy68

Decided to go back to facelift lights and blacked the grills, think it makes the car look a bit less 'bling'

The new laquer is nice too, much shinier, and brings out the green in the flip more, think it could do with another coat though, or maybe just a serious waxing session...

the rear quarters still arent right though, three times now theyve been re done and theyre still sinking, anyone considering a widearch project should be prepaired to loose their girlfriend, friends, their life, and all of their cash,

...but its worth it! LOL

DSCN0186.JPG

DSCN0187.JPG

DSCN0189.JPG

DSCN0192.JPG

DSCN0193.JPG

DSCN0195.JPG

DSCN0196.JPG

DSCN0197.JPG

DSCN0200.JPG

DSCN0205.JPG

DSCN0206.JPG

DSCN0209.JPG

DSCN0211.JPG

DSCN0213.JPG

DSCN0214.JPG

DSCN0215.JPG

DSCN0216.JPG

the pics dont really show the green or the darker purple, it goes from green through dark purple to blue to light purple to an almost 'red sky at night' reddy pink, depending on the angle/ammount of sunlight,

i know flip isnt everyones bru but it does turn some heads...

yeah thats well nice mate!! Not anywhere near the tvr blue green flip mind but very nice all the same!

its house of colour green chamelion flip i think, its a lot more like the TVR one in flesh than on the pics, but its definately lighter than the TVR one.

Looking good Al :)

cheers mate,

im still waitin on a PM from kevin on how they managed to get his rear quarters not to sink, wizard just can NOT get those rear quarters right,

i may end up having to get someone else to do them,

...but that'd cost me lots of money,

Looking good Al. How did they fit your arches if they keep sinking? Mine havent budged yet :search:

...badly!!!

might need to talk to your bodyshop i think matey!

the first time, (when Dude fitted them) they lasted almost 12 months, but last two times theyve cracked almost streight away, i dont think the bodyshop is heating the bond/filler or not letting it set properly before painting.