The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 GZ Auto

CJ

The Car is now Sold

What can I say to describe this car that won't undersell just what a superb vehicle it is. Made in 1996 and finished in silver it was imported in 1999 and has only had 2 owners since then. A full service history since being imported shows every oil change etc done on time and makes the 50,000 miles this has covered look like a running in period.

The bodywork on the car is almost flawless (and what isn't perfect will be remedied before sale) and the 18" alloys look superb against the stunning silver paintwork. The interior matches the outside for condition. The leather upholstery looks as new with no scuffs or scratches and the dashboard has no marks or scratches either.

The engine bay again is spotless and shows the care and attention that this car has seen since being imported. You will notice that I have not listed a myriad of "performance" extras such as boost controlers and the ilk. Thats because it has never been raised above stock boost. Now, I dont know about you but I would much prefer to see a car like this than have to take someones word that they never raised the boost above 1.2 bar :)

As you are all aware, the GZ is the top spec import (pre VVTi) and it therefore comes with the following:

1. Cruise control

2. 4 Spoke steering wheel

3. Full leather interior

4. LSD

5. Extra Sub

It also boasts 10 months MOT, 6 months tax and a Sony ICE system and a Cat 1 alarm.

For those who do not like the nose cone, a special deal can be arranged to paint and fit a replacement.

This is priced up at just £8495 Now just £7995 and that includes a new front nose cone painted and fitted (choice to be agreed) or £7995 Now just £7495 with the Veilside as is.

Remember this is a 1996 car with full leather and a FSH from when it arived in the country in 1999

More pics have now been added.

As you are all aware, the GZ is the top spec import (pre VVTi) and it therefore comes with the following:

1. UK spec brakes

2. Cruise control

3. 4 Spoke steering wheel

4. Full leather interior

5. LSD

6. Extra Sub

UK brakes weren't standard on the GZ Col, also the rear seats are normally vinyl.

another nice example there cj, i do wonder where you manage to find all these perfect cars?

It is bloody hard work my old mate. I scour the country (literally) and the internet to try and find the best cars at the best prices.

Just brought this beauty home and it really is a wonderful car to drive.

This is priced up at just £8495 and that includes a new front nose cone painted and fitted (choice to be agreed) or £7995 with the Veilside as is.

Remember this is a 1996 car with full leather and a FSE from when it arived in the country in 1999.

TS or do-luck front and that would be a stunning car with nice miles:)

I am thinking of a Do-Luck too. The car would then be an awesome looker and at that money an absolute bargain. :)

I have just been posing around Abingdon and got some great looks - well, the car did, I certainly didnt! :D

Hvaing had a ride in this one today (Thanks Col ;) ) I can vouch that this would be a good buy for someone looking to get into TT ownership. Very tidy.

(psst, did I do ok Col? :D )

Thank you my friend. The cheque is in the post :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.