The mkiv Supra Owners Club

We've finally moved house !!!!!!

afreemason

Morning all ...... well, for those of you that either know Motley or myself, or have an intention of attending the Midlands Gumball ........ I'm please to say we've finally moved house. :ok: All the hard work over the past four months has paid off ....... Nikki and I are now officially "shacked up" together :jester: and we're chuffed to little bits !!!!!!

There's still loadsof boxes scattered about but hey ...... we're getting there. If I can make a bit more space in the garage in the next couple of days the bike should be coming back from my mom's this weekend too ..... so many toys what's a bloke to do eh !!!!!! :eyebrows: Nikki is in horse buying mode and the chicken's we inherited with the house have provided us with half a dozen fresh eggs in the last two days alone ...... just as well as I can't afford to go to the shops any more :scared: :scare:

So ...... I'm expecting to be spotted on the A449 Kiddie / Worcester Road now, especially by the Mitre Oak pub (A wave if you see the supra and a two fingered salute for the zed please :cool: ....... so if you're in that general neck of the woods, keep your eyes open and get posting please ....... and visitors are always welcome ....... especially for the Midlands Gumball. :friday:

imageimage

Congratulations Glyn and Nikki!

What a magnificent house! I dream of a driveway as long as that!

Lovely house, we'll let you settle in for four weeks, then we'll have 20 odd Supra's parked outside! :D

If you need any help with anything im only down the road. :) :thumbs:

Cheers guys ...... it makes up for being forced to miss JAE this year :cry: :cry: ..... it's about 2 acres with two stables ..... The plan is for Nikki to have the one and rent one out ....... could do with the help with the mortgage to be honest ...... I've an exhaust to fund for the NA soon :blink: :blink: :blink:

I can't wait to have 20 supra's parked up ..... I was planning to get one of the paddocks cut so we could get them on their. We met a few of the neighbours yesterday ...... I REALLY an't wait to see their faces :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

We've just done all that too, boxes everywhere etc.

Not quite as nice a house as yours though. :(

The house it actually quite small but I'm planning on living in the garage really ;) No - seriously, the house we came from in Birmingham just didn't have any storage space and we were just getting too cluttered (mainly with diy stuff, tools and car parts :innocent: )...... when you factor in what madam would have to pay in terms of livery for a horse and then off set that against the mortage (as we can now have a horse on site) it was approaching a no brainer ....... although we've really stretched ourselves to get in there :rolleyes:

Congrats to you. Absolutely amazing looking place. I too have just moved house, or moved into a flat, which is very very small, sort of like a shoe box really, with the one parking space, and no driveway

Still at least it didn't take me long to unpack. :clap:

Right now I'd swap for less unpacking ......... still ...... the garage is nice to have !!!!! It's a wierd feeling sitting with your stuff in a strange house though isn't it !!!!

Thanks guys ....... photo's don't show all the little bits that need doing ...... and maintaining all that fence is going to be a never ending job !!!!!

Must say I'm looking forward to that Gumball now :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Steve ....... will the mkiii guys deposit the bbq any earlier ...... I'm thinking house warming party too ;)

Can someone tell me what it's like for speed cameras on the A449 then ????? I'm told they often have a traffic car parked at the botton of our drive ....... can I be done for fishtailing the zed out onto the dual track or what ?????

You didn't say how much land you've got? Do you have stables too? All fenced like that photo? Wow.

Nikki said you'd be impressed :) 2 acres of land split into two paddocks ...... two stables, and a SHIT LOAD of fencing !!!!! Nice thing is it should mean the horse stays separate from the house ....... and my garage :sly: The lady next door has her own menage (or however you spell it :innocent: ) and madam is hoping to sort a shire or clydesdale in the next few weeks ....... so you interested in the Midlands gumball now :eyebrows: :eyebrows: