The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Black 6 Speed TT 63K Miles

Tom

Ok,

I would have used my old ad but that seems to have dissapeared!

My car is officially up for sale as I am going off travelling again and much sooner than I had anticipated.

The Car

1994 L Reg Black 6 Speed Manual TT

63k Miles

12 Months MOT

6 Months Tax

Exterior

Facelift Rear Lights

Facelift front indicators (not yet fitted)

18"x9 & 18"x10 Blitz Technospeed Z1's with gold spokes

245/40/18 & 275/35/18 with loads of tread remaning

Interior

El Glo Speedo/tach/fuel gauges in white(off)Blue(on)

HKS Glo gauges,Oil Temp and Boost gauge as fitted by SCC

New leather gaitors for handbrake and gear knob, Momo handbrake handle.

Nardi Steering Wheel

Dash Sprayed Black

TRL Speedo/odometer/delimeter converter

Engine

Apexi air filter

HKS Hiper Exhaust (cat back)

Purple hose techniques kit

Suspension

TEIN HA's Adjustable Coilovers

Security

Meta Alarm/immobiliser Thatcham 1

I have owned the car since october 2004 and have had the car serviced at 3k intervals at phoenix in watford from 56k to present 63k will all current paper work.

The car has been totally stock while I have had it running no more than 0.8 bar in which it produced a very healthy 321bhp last october.

My supra runs like an absolute dream, starts up first and every time, runs really smooth and pulls hard through each gear with no problems at all.

Bad points

There is no sound from the speakers on the right hand side of the car, the speakers work as I have tested them but I beleive it's the stock amp playing up.

The paint work is ok but in a couple of places needs touching up, I had been planning on a respray but I am going to put the funds on other things, there are a couple of scratches and 2 very minor dents on the doors.

That's it!

The car is up for £9,000 and the car must that's MUST!!! go to a good home, I have no intention of selling it on autotrader as I do not want dreamers/muppets coming to look at the car, serious enquires only please! :)

Now for the pictures.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, no accident damage afaik, the previous owner had 2 mechanics check it out before he bought it and I hpi'd the car before I bought it from him, all clear on that front, like I say I'm not raving over the paint work as it does need a little attention but that's all I can see that's wrong :)

after installing the gauges for tom on his request drove the car and was very impressed drove very smooth and the power came on very strong

Also Tom is a very nice honest kinda guy have no hestiation in saying a good guy to buy from

Good luck with the sale shame to have to sell

ps crying out for a front lip

after installing the gauges for tom on his request drove the car and was very impressed drove very smooth and the power came on very strong

Also Tom is a very nice honest kinda guy have no hestiation in saying a good guy to buy from

Good luck with the sale shame to have to sell

ps crying out for a front lip

Thanks Wayne,

and yep an RMM was planned! :)

Gorgeous bud, but then again im biased (check my garage for similarities).

Just curious, how low have you got your coilovers set to as mine at the front still seems abit high but I dont want it that low so the underneath catches.

Good luck with the sale, hope the owner treats it as well as you have!

Gaz

Thanks, I acutally have no idea how low the setup is, not sure how I can find out really?? and yep I was looking at your garage pics before I decided on the purchase of the wheels! :)

and here's a couple of engine bay pics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.