The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Black 6 Speed TT 63K Miles

Tom

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car is now provisionally sold to that man above!

Andy is seriously extatic!lol!

Like I said Andy, I would have emailed/pm'd straight back had I had time/access at work! :)

Call me mid next week!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tom,

nice meeting you today mate, hope you werent too sad to see it go, it'll well looked after though dont you worry :) andy is made up with it.

Is there any chance you could have a quick look to see if my key for my punto, work car, has dropped out my pocket on to any of your chairs, ive lost it and its the only one ive got :( bloody typical isnt it!! i sat on that single chair aswel as the sofa.

i would pm you but you've no space left in your inbox

Hi Tom,

nice meeting you today mate, hope you werent too sad to see it go, it'll well looked after though dont you worry :) andy is made up with it.

Is there any chance you could have a quick look to see if my key for my punto, work car, has dropped out my pocket on to any of your chairs, ive lost it and its the only one ive got :( bloody typical isnt it!! i sat on that single chair aswel as the sofa.

i would pm you but you've no space left in your inbox

Hi sorry for the delay, computer is a bit broken!, it may be a relief that it's not here!, so could well be in the clio???? or the supra???

Yep good meeting ya both, hope he enjoys it!!! I hope the journey back was fun too, and I'm am sorry to see it go but i'll get another soonish (hopefully)

Tom,.

Hi Tom,

Nice day yesterday matey. Great testdrive(although ya scared the crap out of me on the roundabout, Cool tho:d ). Can't believe how good the beast is on petrol down the motorways..... £50 in tank, got home and still half full :) Pulls great in 6th gear without even having to floor it. The turbos are sweet as. As soon as my summer holidays are done and dusted, then i can start spending some money on my new baby. The girlfriend absolutely loves it and the family too. All in all i'm very pleased with the purchase matey. Not bad for a 13 year old car at all, and i'll never be using her in the rain..... Sunny days only which i'm pretty sure there are going to be a lot of in the next few weeks :D

Cheers once again matey and i hope ya have a good holiday,

Andy.

Hi Tom,

Nice day yesterday matey. Great testdrive(although ya scared the crap out of me on the roundabout, Cool tho:d ). Can't believe how good the beast is on petrol down the motorways..... £50 in tank, got home and still half full :) Pulls great in 6th gear without even having to floor it. The turbos are sweet as. As soon as my summer holidays are done and dusted, then i can start spending some money on my new baby. The girlfriend absolutely loves it and the family too. All in all i'm very pleased with the purchase matey. Not bad for a 13 year old car at all, and i'll never be using her in the rain..... Sunny days only which i'm pretty sure there are going to be a lot of in the next few weeks :D

Cheers once again matey and i hope ya have a good holiday,

Andy.

No problem!

I hope you enjoy the supra as much as I did! :)

And yep sorry bout that lol! but I think sometimes you need to show people what the car can do ;)

Awwww sorry to hear ya sold Tom..thats one beautiful Supra.., happy ending though in some ways, at least you know where its gone...I often hear from the chap who bought mine, hes had no problems so far..and last time i spoke to him he said hed done under a thousand miles since he bought it..so it seems its getting very well looked after....

I kind of regret selling mine now the hot weathers here....and i bet you are wondering (like me) if we will ever get to buy such great examples again!

Mkivsupra.net should set up a counselling service for ex Supra owners lol...where we all sit around in an empty garage meditating..(I said meditating Jake before you come back with one of ya smart ass comments lol)

Hope ya stick about though Tom...

All the best

Si

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.