The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who's Up For A Night Out At Daytona Outdoor Go Kart Track At Milton Keynes

lui

WEDNESDAY 22 MARCH AT 8 PM WHICH IS PROVISIONALLY BOOKED

ADD NAME ALSO TO LIST IN CALANDER SECTION TOO

Just been speaking to lee at Daytona outdoor go kart race track in Milton Keynes for a possible supra meet up for a night race at there outdoor track hopefully towards end of this month just think it will be a great night out.

Race that that i was looking at was the D60 which consist of useual breifing followes by 10 mins practice & then 60mins of there twin engine 70mph race karts what fun heh :D

They have plenty of parking within there own complex so parking no problem

Price will be £65.00 per person all inclusive subject to March event.

Hopefully weather will be fine but if wet race still goes on.

What i will need is money to me in full 7 days before race as i will have to pay 5 days before the event reason being incase anyone pulls out i will suffer the full cost of that person.

Time for race will be 8PM so i reckon we get down there for around 7ish

Date is the Wednesday 22nd March on which I have provisionally booked this race

So I reckon within the next couple of days see if we can raise 20 of us as 20 is the minium & 25 is the maxium & let's have a great night out.

All drivers have to be over 16 years of age

So far i have 3 of us which is me & my 2 boys.

Add name to list below of who wants to come & let's get this night out on the go.

SEE LINK BELOW FOR FURTHE DETAILS OF DAYTONA RACEWAY.

http://www.daytona.co.uk/events.php?venue=milton%20keynes

People attending:

1.Lui

2.Adam

3.Lee

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT - totally misread the dates - I'll get back to you :D

Originally was going to put up poll for dates but dates at daytona get booked very quickly so i have set date 22nd march for 8pm & also provisionally booked it too but will need to be there for 7.00-7.30 mate hope this date fits in with you will be good night out :cool:

Originally was going to put up poll for dates but dates at daytona get booked very quickly so i have set date 22nd march for 8pm & also provisionally booked it too but will need to be there for 7.00-7.30 mate hope this date fits in with you will be good night out :cool:

Sounds do-able :)

I'm gonna ask my m8 if he wants to tag along, but hes going limp now hes got a GF so I dunno. Its great fun tho :) 8pm will give me a couple of hours to get there, and after work/rush hour the journey aint pretty ;)

Sounds do-able :)

I'm gonna ask my m8 if he wants to tag along, but hes going limp now hes got a GF so I dunno. Its great fun tho :) 8pm will give me a couple of hours to get there, and after work/rush hour the journey aint pretty ;)

That's great mate bring as many as you want need to get minimum of 20 people just copy & paste & add names on list cheers lui:cool:

Evenings are bad for us as we finish late from work...

Would defi do it if you do another on a weekend.

It's a brill track, I won a day there with Karcher, it's the only kart track where the karts go as fast as you want them to (unlike most where you feel like getting out and pushing sometimes).

To fast for me sometimes - i'm not as god as I think I am !!

Can really recommend it.

have fun.......

For a 'rental track' Daytona Intnl. at Milton K. is pretty good.

Best corner is the flat (or almost flat) left-hander after the long straight, just before tight right-hand hairpin.

Karts aren't bad (for a 4-stroke..) last time i went whch i admit was a couple of years ago at least now.

Lucky for you all that i'm overseas in March !! (ooh the arrogance....)

count me in lui, but i might be hard to contact the next 2 weeks (cos I am away) but will have intermittent internet access so bear with me if i take time to reply. BTW i have never karted before, always wanted to tho, so I well and truly expect to either a) crash b) come last c) enjoy myself while doing a & b anyway

1.Lui

2.Adam

3.Lee

4.Terribleturner

5.How_supra

6.Ray

7.GTO Nemisis ( Mark )

8.Graham with GTO

9.hogmaw

10. Bobbeh

Just got back from a stag weekend which included some Karting and it was awesome, cant wait for some more :D

Do we pay a deposit to you ? How does the payment work ?

i've got to pay 50% deposit to daytona which will be £650.00 5 days before the event to fully secure 8pm 22nd march of which i have profisionally booked & balance of £650.00 on the night when we go but i will need full payment buy each of us at least 7 days before just incase anyone backs out i will personally have to pay for them which will be not good for me.

I will be going down Jap night at Ace Cafe this Tuesday & will be able to take payments in person if anyone here is going or my mobile is 07956 505359 & will have to sorted about payment by other means either through paypal on which 4% of £65.00 will be added to cover paypal cost or bank transfer. But will sort the payment side by end of this week as we need to fill 20 spaces .

So incase any of your mates would like to come to fill 20 spaces just add them to the list.

It's going to be a great night out & also will sort out some meeting convoy points too & also does night matter what the weathers like as it will still carry on even if it's wet.

8 more spaces left lets get them filled :D