The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who's Up For A Night Out At Daytona Outdoor Go Kart Track At Milton Keynes

lui

Looking forward to this. Anyone raced at daytona before? Its a killer track! Turns 2 and 5 will get ya.:D Was thinking, is there anyway we can identify each other cos it'd be nice to know who's laping who, who spun you out etc.

lol my money is on Jezzy to win this :)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this. Anyone raced at daytona before? Its a killer track! Turns 2 and 5 will get ya.:D Was thinking, is there anyway we can identify each other cos it'd be nice to know who's laping who, who spun you out etc.

Last daytona i raced was the indoor track at Park Royal no longer there now but similar event & still have my winning trophey on my shelf to remember it with

But they were on single engine karts :D :D :D

Well what can I say absolute great night / loads of fun excellent race will let Clarkey say who one & possible reason why

Big thanks to all that come along & ashame for those who did'nt as you missed out big time !

Nice to see Jamie's mate Stuart come along in his Ferrari F355 bet loads would love to have a go side by side with that heh & Jamie mate your car sounds AWSOME

Ro mate you car was quick on the way home shame for Clarkey's car playing up with manifold hope you get it fixed soon.

Nice to meet everyone & Hogmaw your car is a quick motor too :D

Excellent meal afterwards

Hope all got home safe.

Will be sorting out next kart race at Daytona within a couple of months time when weather warms up & nights stay lighter so keep a eye out for the next event

Many Thanks Lui

will let Clarkey say who won & possible reason why

A guy at work that I invited ... very focused to the point of idiocy. Wouldn't give me the money to pay Lui - until today - as he thought that I'd rip him off! FFS - we work about 15ft away from each other - mores the pity.

We all turn up at 18.30 (i think) - This guy has already arrived at 16:30 - he grabs a bite to eat and then procedes to do a 40 minute practice session to get an advantage over the rest of us .. as the event has a 5 minute practice session.

Ignores - waved yellow flags!! He passed me 5 times under waved yellows & was black flagged once.

Then to top it all off - the cheeky bugger just leaves without saying goodbye - or to thank Lui for organising it. I'll have a tactful word with him at work about that .. as I think that was taking the piss.

WEL DONE LUI.

Great night shame about the yellow flag bandits :angrymod: and the tailgunners :limp: but all in all we had a lot of fun:D cant wait for another bash although I think we will all sneek down for an hour beforehand.

Also does anyone know where I can get a new arse and shoulders !!!!!!

Thanks again from the TURBOFIT CREW.

You try going around that track - when your brakes are made of butter! ;)

Which would explain - why half way through the session - I hit a tyre wall at about 30 odd mph .. because I came up to left hand bend .. lifted off and touched the brake .. and nothing happened!! The kart was replaced with another.

I found the Karts do shift!! But the 2 karts that I drove ... didn't stop!