The mkiv Supra Owners Club

London Meet - November

terribleturner

Come one come all. Hopefully we can time this so that when we venture through the West End we will be flooded by the Christmas lights :clap:

So how do people feel about Thursday November 17th at Cafe Rouge, Chiswick for Coffee and Hot Chocolatte around 19:30. Then a little trip through town before stopping off at the Sports Bar in Haymarket.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arghjae - do you see i keep putting spotted threads up about you :D Take a sickee, you know you want to.

Qaisar, maybe SupRo will come down too as he did last time so you two can have a mini convoy from Luton.

Yup, I'm up for it. Qaisar has moved out of Luton but if anyone fancies a convoy, I'm sure we can come up with something

Yup, I'm up for it. Qaisar has moved out of Luton but if anyone fancies a convoy, I'm sure we can come up with something

Yep im in London now but, occassionaly head up to Luton, so if im there that day i'll hook up with you mate, il pm you nearer the time

Just hoping my car will be ready before then, its at Phoenix at the moment having a few bits done

Damn, working nights that night otherwise I'd be well up for that.

Having said that, I haven't actually found a suitable supra yet, so I would have had to follow you a few cars back in my RS! :whistle:

Are you gonna go down the A4 from chiswick? fancy taking a slight detour up shepherds bush road so i can watch and pretend to be involved? :drool:

Yep im in London now but, occassionaly head up to Luton, so if im there that day i'll hook up with you mate, il pm you nearer the time

Just hoping my car will be ready before then, its at Phoenix at the moment having a few bits done

Doh! i missed your car, I dropped my car off at Phoenix today! Had to rush off to get the train.

Only say Taz/whitelightning's(??) car.

Cool Qaisar :)