The mkiv Supra Owners Club

London Meet - November

terribleturner

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There appears to be 2 cafe rouge`s in Chiswick, one in Chiswick High Road and one in Strand On The Green, i`m hoping to get there but depends what time I can get away from work, but can someone advise just in case which one it is........:shrug:

Thanks in advance

Its the one next to Foxtons on Chiswick High Road. Be good to see you there.........:thanku:

your welcome to take the N/A if you want Sab, ;)

And maybe you can modify the drivers side for me while your at it. :whistle: :tomato: :

:D

You guys all have a great time and enjoy the cruise, :woot:

Take care.

Rush.

hmmmmmmmmm tempted.............................................:badidea: but I'd hate to end up modifying more than the drivers side . :haha:

right, seems like i wont be coming now.

bro has taken the car to go on holiday TODAY. bahhh. didnt realise till last nite.

i suppose i could still come in my vw sharan. woot :p or unless i jump into someones car. either from local me or chiswick and leave my car there or whereever (but provided someone goes back there after :p)

right, seems like i wont be coming now.

bro has taken the car to go on holiday TODAY. bahhh. didnt realise till last nite.

i suppose i could still come in my vw sharan. woot :p or unless i jump into someones car. either from local me or chiswick and leave my car there or whereever (but provided someone goes back there after :p)

Come along to Cafe Rouge - I'm sure someone will let you ride in their car for the cruise. :thumbs:

1. TerribleTurner

2. TRD3000GT

3. imi

4. How_Supra (coz she feels left out)

5. Cashpoint ..... provided i can find it.

6. monkey3 ..... provided someone will have a listen to see if I'm detonating or not

7. IanK ..... provided my client doesn't mind waiting till tomorrow for a finished website :rolleyes:

Was hoping for my car to be ready but about another 10 days to go before back on the road but would love to come if could hitch a lift of anyone could meet down there for 7.30 in work van long as your passing back that way to pick van back up let us know Lui