The mkiv Supra Owners Club

London Meet - November

terribleturner

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a bike accident too a couple months ago, my poor bike was written off..

Truely I feel for you; I have lost a couple of bikes this way and it rips your heart out; did you ever get her back on the road?

I'm sorry I denied you a tow last Thursday, did you make it to the meet?

hope you get well soon and on the road in no time

don't worry about the next london meet m8, I am sure we can arrange one delicated for you m8

Ah geez guys, I'm touched... :blush:

Seriously though you've all been great, I really appreciate it; as for the meet, well, as soon as my wrist can handle turning a steering wheel, I think any excuse to get a collection of the best cars on the road, in the same place at the same time is reason enough!

Mate not good. At least he's admitted it. I wrote my bike off a few years back and it took over a year to see any sort of payment for damage to the bike or myself. Don't forget when you go back for the medical examination for the solicisters that you don't think you'll ever get on bike ever agaain and that you're scared phsycially and mentally. Play on everything :clap:

Thanks for the advice; a mate of mine had a really bad smash 3 years ago and he's still battling with the insurance companies, even though the police prosecuted the other guy for dangerous driving! Needless to say I'm not holding out much hope of a quick turn-around.

Interesting point about saying that I'll never get on a bike again though, I hadn't thought of that one; as you say, play on everything... :clap: