The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Get your Calendar entries in!!

Supragal

My mate will be at the Bovingdon meet - He's a semi-professional motorsport photographer and will be taking pictures throughout the day. He will charge for the pics but its very, very low (Not sure the exact price but its nothing like what other photographers have charged at previous events).

Are all the date questions sarcasm? I'm really not sure?!?!

Rosie dont take no shit off us he he...Last years calender was 'Wow' I guess we have an even bigger challenge this year because the standards are rising (which is good) So I want to give it my best shot this time and submit better pics but just want to know a rough time for last submissions...!!!

Will Def have some of my pics ready before September..I know its a huge task to sort them out..so i know we need to get them in at the earliest possible chance.

Si

:respekt:

Look guys, sorry. That will be the cut off date. I did this last year and kept extending it and extending it and then it was December before they were printed and some people didn't get them in time for the New year- that's not fair. Don't forget that I only pick a shortlist from that thread, then I have to create threads and allow time for people to vote then gather all the pics then have them set- theres a LOT to do in Sept- Nov.

Look guys, sorry. That will be the cut off date. I did this last year and kept extending it and extending it and then it was December before they were printed and some people didn't get them in time for the New year- that's not fair. Don't forget that I only pick a shortlist from that thread, then I have to create threads and allow time for people to vote then gather all the pics then have them set- theres a LOT to do in Sept- Nov.

That's quite true.

Last year, we took all those pics in the Alps and in Monte Carlo in the last week of September/1st week in October specifically for the calendar, but when we got back we were too late and missed out. Voting had started at that point and it would have been unfair to ask people to vote again having already placed their votes. So we had to wait to submit some for this years calendar.

I guess there has to be a line drawn. If you're one side of it, you wait until next year. If you're the other, you have a chance of getting in there.