The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 speed hybrid twin turbo with 30k build

Guest mani230286

Guest mani230286

price reduced to £8500

Will part ex for mint aerotop with low mileage, but at least £4500 my way

For sale is a silver (with carbon fibre bits) 1994 6 speed twin turbo supra with over a 30k build and only 67,000 miles which I swopped for my car and is really the reason for sale.

It drives immaculate (as do majority of these cars), and is very good condition.

Below is the spec and mods on the car (some of them... don’t think I could fit them all onto one page)....

-Full body kit which looks superb and isn't over the top

-It has a two tone hand stitched leather interior (red and cream), which runs throughout the car, ceiling, seats, dash, centre console and has custom carpets and mats etc and cost £4000 and is still in excellent condition

-6 speed manual b and m SHORT SHIFT GEARBOX with EXEDY DOUBLE PLATE RACING CLUTCH costing £2000 overall

-original ultra lightweight do-luck alloy wheels with Pirelli rosso tyres which cost £4000 overall

-FULL KAD big brake upgrades inc. disks, callipers, pads and lines £1500.00

-FULL zeal adjustable coilover suspension with no body roll what so ever, and zeal lowering springs (unbelievably good) £2400

-One off fully adjustable carbon fibre rear spoiler £400

-UK SPEC HEADLIGHTS WITH FULL xenon HID CONVERSION (mint)

-greddy oil pressure/greddy oil temperature/ greddy boost gauge fitted to driver’s side dash

-PUSH BUTTON IGNITION: £70.00

-stainless steel dial faces

-reverse parking sensors

-TALKING cobra anti-hijack alarm and immobliser: £350.00

-RAC TRACKSTER FITTED: £400.00

Above are all the exterior mods which are all as brand new. Below I have listed some of the engine mods:

-TURBO DYNAMICS TWIN HYBRID TURBO'S WITH TRUE SET UP (KICK IN TOGETHER REASON FOR 500+ BHP): £2,000.00

- Large greddy Front mount intercooler: £800.00

-HKS, stainless steel cat back exhaust: £ 250.00

-HKS, stainless steel de-cat pipe: £150.00

-custom made carbon fibre radiator cooling plate: £100.00

-BLITZ TURBO BOOST CONTROLLER: £500.00

-APEXI POWER FC ECU: £880.00

-large BLITZ alloy racing radiator: £1200.00

-lightened flywheel: £370.00

-HKS CAMS: £700.00

-HKS PULLEYS: £400.00

-800cc INJECTORS: £ 750.00

-HKS iridium spark plugs

-blitz chrome induction kit with hard pipe: £220.00

-walbro racing fuel pump

-samco blue silicon pipe set: £260.00

-greddy oil cooler: £600.00

-full set of chrome greddy hard pipes: £200.00

-lock up racing differential: £850.00

Please ask for the rest as am getting tired of typing!!!!!

I will e-mail you as many pictures as you like so please just e-mail and ask.

Previous owner owned the car for 4 and half years and was the first UK owner and purchased the car from keyleigh trade centre for 25k alone before doing all of the above mods. He had the car thoroughly maintained and shows from looks and drive.

Please feel free to ask me any further questions, and if you want some more pics IV got loads....

Price is negotiable but look around where you want, you won’t get a car this well modified with the 6 speed box and these miles for this price anywhere (I made sure before advertising)....

Thanks for looking

price reduced to £8500 ono

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Embedding pictures for Mani

http://img.skitch.com/20100727-bue613knyqbeb8aqs1bue2jc49.jpg

http://img.skitch.com/20100727-b9pg4tb8yj9tjp1asceka2a2ub.jpg

http://img.skitch.com/20100727-8je5crwqn1uc8hpex3wxuuanhx.jpg

http://img.skitch.com/20100727-qpii6qsq8si2jupsy6qdip3dhm.jpg

http://img.skitch.com/20100727-x9e6j3pn9sk3g5unhgeiwxu9y3.jpg

Guest mani230286
What colour is the car?

Hi mate, apologies for not stating its in silver with carbon fibre bits (iv updated add now)

Thanks

Mani

Hi mate, apologies for not stating its in silver with carbon fibre bits (iv updated add now)

Thanks

Mani

No problem, a couple of pictures (host on imageshack or upload to the forum) will do the advert wonders.

Good luck with the sale.

Guest mani230286
No problem, a couple of pictures (host on imageshack or upload to the forum) will do the advert wonders.

Good luck with the sale.

Lol mate i want to put pics up but i dont know how too...

iv got some nice one's too

Guest mani230286
whats the BHP?

I saw a dyna at 530bhp which i dont know was done but must have been recent as hybrid conversion was only done 7/8months ago....

but i would say 500

Guest mani230286
I saw a dyna at 530bhp which i dont know was done but must have been recent as hybrid conversion was only done 7/8months ago....

but i would say 500

have a look on supra store.net for a true twin hybrid set up they give figures from 500bhp to 550bhp for this type of set up... thanks mate

Guest mani230286
I had stage 3 hybrids at 1.4 bar in True Twin, made approx 450...

what even with all the other mods??

i dont know myself just going by what i saw from previous owner..... i was sayin 500bhp too play it safe rather than 550

what even with all the other mods??

i dont know myself just going by what i saw from previous owner..... i was sayin 500bhp too play it safe rather than 550

Yup. not a massive gain with hybrids. I didnt mean to piss on you fire so to say... 500 is single turbo territory..

Guest mani230286

what do you think of price guys??? iv looked round and looks like a decent twin turbo 6 speed will set you back £9-10k so thought £11,000 ono would be decently priced......

It seems like a good price for the spec, although I suspect you'd have more success at this price point by removing/changing the rear spoiler. Not many Supras around with an interior like that, which I'm sure will attract the showcar crowd.

Good luck with the sale :)

Guest mani230286

looks like its gna have to go onto pistonheads.... some pm's and some calls but nothin solid yet.....

It'll be 450bhp absolute maximum at the flywheel on the specs you've mentioned.

Good luck with the sale, the price is not all that unreasonable. Some nice parts in this sale, it won't be to everyones taste but some of the stick on stuff is easily rectified to the buyers preference.

Guest mani230286
Looks like the car needs a good clean

Sellthe interior put back to stock

loose the rear wing gor for stock or trd

Loose the funny looking lights on the front bumper

Price at 10.5k and watch it drive of in a matter of days

I dont think i got the time for all that..... although did consider stipping it to completely stock and selling as that but dont have time for that.... i woulda thought 10k as is would be well worth it.... i mean person who bought it could strip interior and other bits and make some decent money back...

Guest mani230286
You've not said what year the car is and there's no rear end pic... important when you mention stuff like rear parking sensors, some implementations are butt ugly IMO.

nah the parking sensors are not bad at all... small things....