The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 speed hybrid twin turbo with 30k build

Guest mani230286

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe the previous owner spent a small fortune having the whole interior retrimmed in leather, but then stuck on one of them cheap, disgusting, walnut effect vinyl dash trim kits

Also cant believe the previous owner paid £25k for the car from keighley, before any of the mods were carried out

Saying that; its priced well at £8500. Do you have any service history with the car? I.e: cambelts, oil, filters etc?

Guest mani230286
I cant believe the previous owner spent a small fortune having the whole interior retrimmed in leather, but then stuck on one of them cheap, disgusting, walnut effect vinyl dash trim kits

Also cant believe the previous owner paid £25k for the car from keighley, before any of the mods were carried out

Saying that; its priced well at £8500. Do you have any service history with the car? I.e: cambelts, oil, filters etc?

yes its got all receipts... and if i get it dyno'd will every person wose commented on this thread piss off and admit how stupid you were for talkin shit about something thats none of your concern anyway??

Guest mani230286
Is this car to exactly the same spec then? :search:

mine is probably better seeing as all i need to finish it into a single is turbo, manifold and wastegate (everything else is done inc. cams, bigge injectors, ecu etc)

Guest mani230286
mine is probably better seeing as all i need to finish it into a single is turbo, manifold and wastegate (everything else is done inc. Cams, bigge injectors, ecu etc)

also no one to comment unless you wish to come view the car... I dont know why people chit chat on adds....have never understood that... The car has been described in the add if you need anyting else let me know.

also no one to comment unless you wish to come view the car... I dont know why people chit chat on adds....have never understood that... The car has been described in the add if you need anyting else let me know.

One reason is to protect someone less experienced in the world of Supras from buying a car purported as having 550bhp on stock based turbos when that's not possible.

Otherwise, if no-one could comment, you may as well say it had 1000bhp and some noob might buy it based on that. Imagine their disappointment later when they found it was considerably less - what sort of club would we be if we endorsed that kind of advertising?

Guest mani230286
One reason is to protect someone less experienced in the world of Supras from buying a car purported as having 550bhp on stock based turbos when that's not possible.

Otherwise, if no-one could comment, you may as well say it had 1000bhp and some noob might buy it based on that. Imagine their disappointment later when they found it was considerably less - what sort of club would we be if we endorsed that kind of advertising?

which is perfectly understandable. But when i get the car dyno'd i would ask moderators to remove all comments based around the bhp from my add.

thanks

Any chance of a few more pics, and better ones at that please? A close up of the damage on the front end and a rear end shot would be nice, also have a few questions matey if you don't mind?

Which cams are in?

Is it still stock fuel rail?

You have a lightened flywheel, is that on stock clutch?

Given the poor attitude of the OP, we've decided to lock this thread until such proof can be obtained from a reputable RR such as SRR or similar of this cars power output.

Until then we view this as false advertising.

which is perfectly understandable. But when i get the car dyno'd i would ask moderators to remove all comments based around the bhp from my add.

thanks

Gladly, WHEN you get it done on a known dyno and not just jimbob's dyno with 40% tranny loss correction.