The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'95 N/A Manual £3000

marc_p

Ok, decided it's time to put up a for sale thread for mine, although it won't be ready to be viewed for a couple of weeks as it needs to be MOT'd and TAX'd and have the private plate removed(The car is on an 'M' reg)

Oh and I'm located nr Harrogate, North Yorkshire (Barbados is my weekend retreat:D)

The car will be sold as it is in the photo's minus the plate, wheels and TRD wing(stock items will replace these)

Clock shows roughly 101,000 miles although about 60,000 of this is in KM

Anyway the car has the following:

-Black interior(including black leather roof lining)

-Tinted Windows

-Unknown front splitter

-Veilside Skirts

-Veilside Spats

-Veilside wing will come with the car along with the stock spoiler

-HKS Hi-Power exhaust system

-Pre facelift lights will be fitted for MOT due to sidelights but facelift lights will be given with the car

-El-glo dials

-Aftermarket foot pedels

-MOMO steering wheel

-Sony 6x9's fitted to front doorcards

-Satin Black vinyl on bonnet and bumper(this can be easily removed, leaving no damage to paintwork)

Onto the bad points:

-Drivers door card has a nasty gouge in it(will get photo's of this)

-Drivers side sideskirt could do with a respray

-Rear spats need refitting as i knocked them coming off a cattle grid and glue is showing where they have moved out of place

-The tints at the front are slightly peeling at the top but nothing to bad

-Air-con needs regassing but should hopefully have this done with the MOT

Not really a bad point but I would like to mention that Keron did an N/A - N/A swap on this in 2008 after something happened to the crank, the engine was out of a lower mileaged Supra(that was doing an N/A-TT) and has run perfectly since the swap.

I am selling this Supra as I now want a Twin Turbo 6 speed one, I have been as honest as I can with the description, car is in nice condition bar the above faults. I have priced the car at £3000 no offers as this is what trade dealers are offering me as a p/x, but I would rather see it go to another forum member that will give it the love it needs.

Some pics before vinyl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.