The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK spec TT Auto Supra

MATT RR

Sold pending payment and collection

Up for sale is my white 1994 UK spec TT Auto supra. Currently running TTC, set up and mapped to 1.4 bar by Paul @ Whifbits, but not run over 1.2 bar. Main selling point is this has just had brand new UK spec turbos fitted and a full engine re-build 2000 miles ago by Whifbits (see below spec, all belts etc changed as expected, pretty much everything done, rebuilt at 128,000, now on 130,000). This engine has since run on nothing other than Shell V-power, and has had 2 oil and filter changes since the re-build.

Just over a year ago it had new Toyo T1 R's fitted, pretty much full tread left, discs all round and pads, copper brake lines fitted, new fuel lines, new battery, new Toyota radiator, new Toyota heater matrix (fitted by yours truly). Interior is pretty spotless as had a new leather roof lining put in, and all new dash panels.

Top of the range Clifford alarm just fitted with remote engine start, turbo timers, auto windows etc.

MOT till April next year. Private plate has been transferred so its back on a standard plate since the photos.

Bad points (see photos at bottom): couple of dings, 1 on driver door and on passenger door (easily repairable), broken aerial with slight corrosion around it, 1 wing mirror in need of paintinh and 1 damaged wing mirror as pictured, but a spare on hand ready for painting! Just had a quote, this can all be fixed for - £350

Think that’s about it, I will edit as I remember anything else, and in response to any questions. Loads of recipts and history present. Not in a rush to sell, and been a rare UK spec with +£6k just spent on the engine and turbos alone asking price seems fair. Wheels alone worth +£3k, and Recaro seats and runners just fitted fully re-trimmed in black with white stiching which cost over £1k in total!

Asking price £8400

Engine Specifications:

HKS 264 cams

HKS K&N filter

HKS plugs

FMIC

TRD Thermostat

Full engine re-build by Garage Whifbitz @ 128k:

Re-bored to 86.5mm

Reface Block

Recon cylinder head

CP pistons/rings

Eagle H Beam Rods

New Oil Pump/Water Pump

New head & turbo gaskets

Gates Cambelt

ARP main studs

ARP head studs

ACL big end bearings

ACL main bearings

ACL thrust washers

Clifford Alarm:

Remote Engine Start

Turbo Timer

Auto Windows

Turbocharger & Induction:

Brand new stock UK spec turbos @128k

Blitz sbci-d set at 1.25 bar

HKS mushroom filter

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Greddy Emanage

Walboro pump

HKS FCD

Exhaust:

HKS Superdragger

Drivetrain:

Std. auto box

Weight Reduction & Transfer:

N/A

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

Tein Superstreets

19" Braid 1fm split rims in gold/silver

Toyo T1R tyres

Porterfield pads

3g discs

Interior & ICE:

Recaro Speed seats re-trimmed in black leather with white stitching

Momo wheel

Handbrake Gater

Uprated ice, stealthy installation

Exterior:

Std White

J-spec bonnet

Performance:

Max power - 337 bhp @ rear hubs

Max torque - 340 lb/ft

Max speed - 180 mph +

0-60 - 4-5 seconds

Damage Pics

Just for the sake of any interested parties, this used to be my car. With the exception of the dents the car is in very good condition, especially the interior which is like new.

I had the car for 2 years before Mat, and in that time it had regular fluid changes and was always run on optimax.

I Purchased the car from Whifbitz in 2006, which is where Matt took the car to have the engine work carried out, on my recommendation.

The car is very quick, having seen off an Aston DB9 amongst others in the past.

Paul Whiffin supplied the car with a RR graph, which showed it to be running 455HP at the flywheel when it was setup in sequential mode. It feels faster now it's running in TTC. Paul Whiffin mapped the Emanage correctly for TTC mode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.