The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK spec TT Auto Supra

MATT RR

Not UK spec

Another example of how difficult it is to find a "Standard" UK spec car these days, Pity.

Do you mean because of the bonnet? Big deal, who cares.

You're really splitting hairs if you're claiming it's not a proper UK spec Supra.

And I know how to split hairs with the best of them! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Love this car mate, one of my favorites on the for sales at the min, would love to buy however not quite got that amount in the bank yet. Good Luck tho! :)

Thanks mate, appreciate the comments. Well im always open to offers remember :D let me knwo what you think to the new pics!

Just had a quote in York for all the bad points on the body work to be sorted £350! Not much to make this car perfect!

Hmm don't know mate, perhaps it will attract more buyer if you fixed it before selling? Other people might get higher quotes etc etc.

You could then add that to the price ;)

GL with sale anyway! Nice car.

Hmm don't know mate, perhaps it will attract more buyer if you fixed it before selling? Other people might get higher quotes etc etc.

You could then add that to the price ;)

GL with sale anyway! Nice car.

I totally agree mate, just a bit brassic before christmas, if someone really wants it and the body work is an issue Id get the work done here for a deposit on the car!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.