The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6spd conversions

dude

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to try and keep these in stock but we can't keep up with demand.

£2750 fitted Plus your clutch of choice, we can do a good deal on southbend clutches !!!!

lol all that time u spent waiting for a bloody 6sp conversion on your motor and now you have 4+ of them mate!! :)

is this a full conversion with all parts required.

If so do you have a supplied only price with a clutch that will cope with 700bhp ish please.

Thanks

John

We can do southbend clutches, they do a feramic/kevlar that will hold 775 ft lbs of torque in a regular plate or a 6 puck design I believe these run around £450, after that you need to go RPS or HKS etc, big money and horrible to drive on the road ( I have a southbend for the road and a HKS triple for the strip)

whats the price without fitting?

Sorry mate it defeats the object of importing cars from Japan to break, in effect we are buying in work, these cars are not cheap even as breakers and we need to buy in at LEAST 4 at a time to get them cheap enough to make it worthwhile.

However we would sell the kit for £2500 cash and carry.;)

so I give you £2750 and my car, and it comes back as a 6sp ??

Includes everything dude, even the new panel that goes on the tunnel, we can do extras to like braided clutch lines either from the master to slave or just from the inner wing to box to eliminate the rubber pipe.

We will soon be offering modified slave cylinders to compensate for the heavier 'race' clutches people need to run in single cars etc!!!

Why didnt you start this a few months back :( with my boost logic box, high stall and cooling its the same as this conversion :( one thing tho whats the quality of the boxes ect your supplying as its out a damaged car i guess so is there any guarantee considering the possible wear already on the box? I might consider selling my set up and do this for winter project :)

Why didnt you start this a few months back :( with my boost logic box, high stall and cooling its the same as this conversion :( one thing tho whats the quality of the boxes ect your supplying as its out a damaged car i guess so is there any guarantee considering the possible wear already on the box? I might consider selling my set up and do this for winter project :)

Its always a lottery with any 2nd hand part dude, but I just watched a box on its own make £2500 on ebay!!!! I can get a recon box for £1200 but thats with an exchange.

This sounds an excellent deal. If I were doing it again I'd be straight over like a shot!

I would have been in touch about my current gearbox sooner but I just havn't got the spare cash at the moment.

I'll be in touch when I do:)

Its always a lottery with any 2nd hand part dude, but I just watched a box on its own make £2500 on ebay!!!! I can get a recon box for £1200 but thats with an exchange.

i dont doubt for one min this is a complete bargain! sorry if it came across that way!

i dont doubt for one min this is a complete bargain! sorry if it came across that way!

No probs dude I didnt think you meant anything by it. I was just saying that worse case scenario a rebuilt gearbox is £1200, unfortunatly they refuse to sell them they are exchange only, I even offered a £1K deposit which I was will ing to lose.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.