The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6spd conversions

dude

You dont need a 2 or 3 plate for street use, I have bought a southbend single plate 6 puk for road use and a HKS triple for drag racing, the southbend will take 775 ft lbs of torque and we are dealers for them.

Much you looking at for the Southbend Dude?? Looking for something that will take the power of a Precision Billet T6765.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much you looking at for the Southbend Dude?? Looking for something that will take the power of a Precision Billet T6765.

At todays prices around £450 + shipping etc, thats the all singing and dancing feramic one I have bought. One for under £400 should do yours if you are on a budget.

• 1 month later...
At todays prices around £450 + shipping etc, thats the all singing and dancing feramic one I have bought. One for under £400 should do yours if you are on a budget.

Dude, can yo PM me with a Total price for this one please, and maybe some Bank details. I can fire over the cash over soon as.

cheers

Found and should have bought by now a 1998 facelift pre VVTI 100,000 km all stock car, just need another 3 now before we can ship, This will be a V161 and slightly dearer for the full conversion.

Dude,

Stupid question *waits to get shot down*

What is the difference between a V160 box and a V161 box? :innocent:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.