The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6spd conversions

dude

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the turn around time on this conversion?

Will you replace the brake pedal as well as they are bigger in the auto and might cause some problems for my size Krusty clown shoes.

Yes we will change the brake pedal, I just cheated and cut mine as the carpet is out!!!!!!!!:taped:

My car is not stock mate.Got a AEM ECU piggy backed to my stock ECU.The car IIRC it is mapped for my auto with gear changes etc.Will you be able to use just my AEM and ditch the manual ECU all together?

You would keep the AEM and just alter the map. Is it piggy backed or a stand alone, have you not blown the auto yet????

You would keep the AEM and just alter the map. Is it piggy backed or a stand alone, have you not blown the auto yet????

The AEM is piggy backed to the stock ECU.The AEM takes care of everything bar the gear changes,my stock ECU deals with that.My box is still running very strong even at 1.5bar.Has never missed a beat.Testemony to Michel Lanes quality build and Ryan G's excellent mapping.

The AEM is piggy backed to the stock ECU.The AEM takes care of everything bar the gear changes,my stock ECU deals with that.My box is still running very strong even at 1.5bar.Has never missed a beat.Testemony to Michel Lanes quality build and Ryan G's excellent mapping.

Thats why I was asking dude, after the conversion you would not have it piggy backed. We can make sure its safe so you can drive it to Ryan to map it, or he can map it at AFR.

Thats why I was asking dude, after the conversion you would not have it piggy backed. We can make sure its safe so you can drive it to Ryan to map it, or he can map it at AFR.

Sound dude.I spoke to Matt on friday.My car should be with you in two weeks.Or as soon as you got a V161 in stock.

can you do an auto to manuel on soerer 1jz-gte?

also how much would it cost and also can you do it just parts ?

Can do parts only but they will work out dear, I would want £2500 for the parts alone, and no I wont fit a conversion for £250 before anyone asks. These may well need to rise to £3K as the cars are getting dearer in Japan.

Found and should have bought by now a 1998 facelift pre VVTI 100,000 km all stock car, just need another 3 now before we can ship, This will be a V161 and slightly dearer for the full conversion.

Sound dude,

let me know once you got the V161 in your possesion.PM or E-mail will do.

Guest argy911
Can do parts only but they will work out dear, I would want £2500 for the parts alone, and no I wont fit a conversion for £250 before anyone asks. These may well need to rise to £3K as the cars are getting dearer in Japan.

0k but what clutch will you supply and what is the cheepest 2 0r 3 plate clutch ?

0k but what clutch will you supply and what is the cheepest 2 0r 3 plate clutch ?

You dont need a 2 or 3 plate for street use, I have bought a southbend single plate 6 puk for road use and a HKS triple for drag racing, the southbend will take 775 ft lbs of torque and we are dealers for them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.