The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S'cuse I? For an NA? You joketh surely?

ellis

Looks like another Fast and Furious Supra wanna be! Check out the HUGE dash mounted guage! :lol: It's an auto too... Didn't think they made auto n/a's?

What's it actually worth? About £4-5k?

Most n/a's are auto thats why manuals generally go for a little more.

I'd say £3.5k max

If you didnt' know the actual value of such an example and you bought it... jeez you'd be gutted

Funny you should say that, because when I tell people how much I bought mine for, and how much they are selling at the moment I get stares and gasps of disbelief, so I'm sure there'll be 'one' along any minute! ;)

this exact car was up for sale on piston heads about 2 months ago for £2000, it had a F&F gay robot on the side in blue, iirc he was willing to take £1800 becaus i was going to buy it as a project,

it was the spoiler + wheels i recognised :)

this exact car was up for sale on piston heads about 2 months ago for £2000, it had a F&F gay robot on the side in blue, iirc he was willing to take £1800 becaus i was going to buy it as a project,

it was the spoiler + wheels i recognised :)

That sounds awefully like a sales pitch to me! I think your the seller trying to disguise yourself as the potential buyer but informing us of how much you ( the seller) wants before you (the seller) lets it go! :D

Long winded but I know what I mean!