The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec TT

Kaamos

Hi all

I'm presently looking for an UK-spec TT to import to France, therefore I'm mainly after an as-stock-as-possible car (some modds can be ok though).

I'd like to buy the car next week so I'll listen to all your offers (except the 8k +).

I think £8k is a minimum for decent clean UK spec

You can find some below £8k but either above 100k miles or cat d

Look at my garage I might have mine for sale soon (havn't decided yet, not under pressure, can keep her for another couple of years) but it is way too god to let it go for below 8k ;)

Im considdering letting mine go but im looking for offers arround 8k.

It will have the stock wheels and seats on it, probably the stock exhaust aswell inc cats, MAYBE the intercooler removed if i can get hold of a stock one to replace it with. As well as the guages etc taken out. it would be a stock car as close as i can get it.

Thanks Homer, yes I know Pistonheqds, and it's been my homepage for a couple of weeks now haha.

The first advertised one doesn't match my tastes that much..... By the way, how comes it hasa caravan-foglight and not one included in the tail-lights ?

As for the second.... well, I'm in touch with scott already but it's apparently sold or at least someone is about to have a look at it... waiting for confirmation though....

**heading to autotrader right away** :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.