The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT - 500bhp+ HKS Turbos, MEGA spec with £100,000 spent...

Guest Daemon

I'll try to get some answers off him tomorrow for the questions above - I'm going off the spec list given to me at the moment. And what's wrong with it being magazine featured? Fast Car may not be to everyone's taste - but you can't deny the kudos for those who'd want it in a magazine like that :)

its a very nice car, but if you paid 10K for that paint job someone saw you coming mate!

I cant understand why if you have spent 100k on it you only want 15k back though!

£100,000 is all in, including £16,000 paid for the car in standard spec a few years ago. The work done by JPS was nearly £60k including supplying the parts and labour etc...but as with most things mate you'll never see any of the money back.

I know i've thrown an absolutely fortune on cars before and what have I got to show for it now...? Not a lot I can assure you! :D

If it were a manual it'd be up for more, but how do you price a car like this to attract buyers whilst trying to recoup some money? And more to the point, who's got £15k to spend on what is essentially a toy at the moment? It's difficult, but I suppose this is what people call "priced to sell".

Also, still trying to find out about ECU - I'll get an answer for those interested as soon as I can :)

I cant see any blended bodywork :shrug: If it did indeed cost 10k for the paintwork then i think thats a bit of a rip off tbh. Only major modifications like wide arch kits, with propper blending, should be approaching that kind of figure.

I was gonna say the same about the 'all bodywork blended' comment as its clear by the pictures that this is not the case. Wonder what else is inaccurate :blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.