The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT - 500bhp+ HKS Turbos, MEGA spec with £100,000 spent...

Guest Daemon

I love the "Propa bungalo style" caption in the mag.... hahah.

I don't mean to dis the car but it looks very "90's max power/fast car" to me. The prostitute nail varnish paint is very bling too. I feel sorry for the guy that's spunked 100G on this car. You could buy a GTR with that and have a sack full of money left over to buy mods... or how about a Ferrari or a couple or Porsches. As long as he got enjoyment out of his 100 large I guess that's all that matters.

I will say that I do really like the brakes - AP rock :D

It's not my cup of tea but you've got to appreciate it for what it is.... someone has put a lot of time, effort and money into this car and that itself deserves respect. It got a magazine feature so there are bound to be people out there that drool over this car (namely the magazines readers). It might be worth advertising it in there.

Good luck with the sale! :D

it does look a very tidy car, i dont think it has had anywhere near one hundred grand spent on it tho imo. The paint is clean, it looks like a good finish, and although I think metal flake / marble was a good choice for a "boy racer" car a few years back, i dont think it suits the supra to well.

Plus if you paid upwards of ten grand for this paint job you have been overcharged by around 8 or so grand I would estimate.

You can clearly see it has been well maintained, however I think saying 100K has been spent will put people off as you can tell it really has had no where near that ammount spent, at least from the pictures you have put up anyhow.

So I would say get some pictures that give a better representation of the time, and money that you say has been spent on it. Also given the state of the market at present and the fact that whome ever buys it may more than likely decide to re spray the metal flake or marble effect paint job, I think your maybe best off dropping that price a bit more.

Im not sayin any of this to be a di*k, just givin you my own oppinion on what I would be looking for if i was selling or buying said vehicle.

Best of luck with the sale and I do hope you come out of the deal with something half way towards what your hoping.

Well Done

Makes me think I was doing something wrong with my ad a few weeks ago :(

Perhaps you should knock up a photoshopped Fast Car or Max Power magazine feature and tell everyone you spent a million on the car.

You car looks way better than this one by the way!

I am in no way saying that the car in this thread has a photoshopped magazine feature.

I would say that I am surprised the previous owner couldn't find space with the "100k" to put a manual gearbox or at least a decent steering wheel.

did it stay in the uk? :)

Yes, down on the south coast near Portsmouth I think. :)

And I would hope that if the new owner decides to join the club that you guys make him feel welcome - even those that have posted the smart arse comments... ;)

Nah...if people are going to slate a car they don't know, i'd expect them to stand by their opinions if they're challenged - thats the whole point of a forum isn't it? :) Besides, I already asked and computer said no... :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.