The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Audi RS6 ! U.k's quickest 500+bhp

mattysupra

Bloody Hell! i cant even remember posting that lot:blink::blink:

O well there is a link for you all with a bit more info, but how come the price has changed in the add when it is a old add? I even decided to keep the car for another month or so to!

If i remembered that lot was there i would of given a simple BUMP!

Anyway as the add now says, the new price is for a week only, as the guy im buying my new car off will only hold it for 1 week for me! And yes the new motor is a weapon and i will be back over on this forum with a great big smile on my face, just with very little money left in my bank. Im not going to tell what im buying yet but you can start guessing when i say its famous and been on t.v etc

I've seen (and raced) a quicker RS6 in the UK... well not actually in the UK but from the UK. It was apparently running over 550bhp and my word was it fast. Milltek demo car if my memory serves correctly.

Still, this thing will be stupidly quick. Good luck with the sale. :)

I've seen (and raced) a quicker RS6 in the UK... well not actually in the UK but from the UK. It was apparently running over 550bhp and my word was it fast. Milltek demo car if my memory serves correctly.

Think he was referring to the recorded 1/4 time thought. Not just power figures or anything.

if i was to ever get rid of the supra and not getting another one then i would want one of these but the black rims look to much to tell you the truth

Personal preference really, must say im not over keen on them myself, but when put to a vote of 10 people i know, i was the only one who didn't like them, as it happens the high power RS6 comes out the factory as standard with them!

Anyway, i own a paint shop so if anyone wanted the car and did not like the wheels i would have no problem with painting them any colour you want for you!

I dont know of one yet myself, anyway how much torque does the car have? This is what you need with a auto car / paddle shift, as you all know, when you stick a big single on a auto supra you have no speed untill its reving, as the RS6 is a V8 they like less revs and pure power. Mine is pushing more torque than BHP, in fact at a mere 2600rpm my RS6 is pushing out over 700Nm of torque!

A friend of mine owns a 550 hp RS6 prepared by ABT (£20k upgrades) ... goes like hell :D

Well now you know how much they charge for the upgrade, i must be mad to sell for less than a standard RS6 is worth with simular miles! Basically the same price as what the upgrade costs! How about you buy mine :rolleyes:

Well now you know how much they charge for the upgrade, i must be mad to sell for less than a standard RS6 is worth with simular miles! Basically the same price as what the upgrade costs! How about you buy mine :rolleyes:

If I would do that, I would first

- have to sell my Supe ... which I won't.

- have to get a personal bodyguard as my wife would try to kill me if another fast car joins my garage :D

However, I have to admit that the RS6 (V8 model) is very nice ... good luck with your sale ... lucky the one who'll get it. :)

Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.