The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra tt aerotop salvage/repairable...(envy-gaz's old car)

keron

RARE TOYOTA SUPRA TWIN TURBO AEROTOP. ITS ONE OF ENVY PERFORMANCE'S OLD DEMO CARS. ( http://www.envyperformance.com ) ITS A 1993 GZ AEROTOP TT AND WAS IN PERFECT CONDITION BEFORE THE ACCIDENT. ITS BEEN PROFESSIONALLY PAINTED IN TOYOTA COSMOS BLUE (looks like cadbury's purple in the flesh) ALONG WITH A LOAD OF MODIFICATIONS SUCH AS:

OEM PLASTIC SKIRTS AND SPATS BLENDED IN...

SPARCO RACE FUEL CAP FLUSH FITTED

BADGELESS FRONT AND REAR END AS WELL AS THE ARIEL BEING FLUSHED TOO

TRD STYLE WINGS WITH AFTERMARKET INDICATORS

LOWERED SUSPENSION, BILSTEIN SHOCKS.

GOODRIDGE BRAIDED BRAKE HOSES ALL ROUND

CUSTOM OYSTER COLOUR LEATHER RETRIM FRONT SEATS AND DOOR INSERTS.

BLUE LED DASH CONVERSION (BRIGHT BLUE WHEN LIGHTS ARE ON AT NIGHT)

TOP OF THE RANGE CLIFFORD CAT 1 ALARM/IMMOBILISER WITH REMOTE ENGINE START.

COLOUR CODED DASH PANELS AND SOME ENGINE BAY PLASTICS.

SO DAMAGE WISE IS FRONT END AND REAR QTR AS YOU CAN SEE BUT IT STILL STARTS AND DRIVES STRAIGHT AWAY....MILAGE IS ABOUT 87K AND NEEDS A BUMPER, LIGHTS, FRONT PANEL, BONNET POSS (COULD FIX POSS?) RADIATOR MAYBE? EXHAUST (WILL SUPPLY A STANDARD ONE FREE) AND WOULD NEED TO BE JIGGED I THINK?YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME AND VIEW ANYTIME...ITS GONE THROUGH THE INSURANCE SO IS LISTED AS A CAT C SADLY...

£sold

why dont you break it ;) TT conversion for someone then all the other bits should make a few bob.

im after the UK brakes if you do :)

too good to break tbh. plus i have 2 conversions already in...i am selling the uk brakes though...pm me.

why are people always put off by insurance write-off they make sense? You get a nice car for a lot less than market value. As long as they aint be fixed by some doddgy back street garage (you can usually tell if you look closely) will be good as new? oh well? i would have this right away if i didnt have a salvage tt aerotop project already?

why are people always put off by insurance write-off they make sense? You get a nice car for a lot less than market value. As long as they aint be fixed by some doddgy back street garage (you can usually tell if you look closely) will be good as new? oh well? i would have this right away if i didnt have a salvage tt aerotop project already?

You use a lot of question marks?

It's mainly the resale value and the standard of work that people are concerned about?

Saying that, resale isn't a big concern these days when you can pick up a TT auto for under £3k :( ??

Oh, and I'd NEVER buy a car knowing it has been in a crash?.

resale value mate:)

yeh thats what i mean people are put of at the time of resale because its perivous cat c? It only to do with the value the insurance company make it, They think its not worth fixingfor the market value therefore write it off. But if you a 07 fiesta had the same damage as this they would repair it, Therefor having the same kind of damage but being fixed and not registerd as damaged. when you come to sell this fiesta although it was damaged quite badly no probs selling it because was never a write off. Hope that makes sense. Anyway hope this lovely car finds a good home!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.